Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden Site Sections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Hidden Site Sections Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Site Sections   Hidden Site Sections Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Greetings all,

I have been receiving inquiries in my private e mail about the non standard concealed sections mentioned in another section of this board. The ones presently in place are by invitation only. If and when a member qualifies for one of these they will be informed via e-mail and given directions on how to access said section. If you have been a member of the board for a while and wish such a section created for you and yours let me know via private message and if so inclined I may create 1 for you. Just so anyone looking knows, each and every super private section is coded in a different way. So getting one and knowing the code for it doesn’t do squat to let you in to the others. If you get one and end up violating your own security you are on your own. I have too many irons in the fire to nursemaid or fix lax security.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Hidden Site Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Site Sections   Hidden Site Sections Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:18 pm

1st off Superman, my apologies for screwing up and “letting the cat out of the bag.” In my zeal to defend how slick this board truly is I forgot how many wannabes and pretenders cruse a board on occasion. For those who drop by and read The EALA has 1 of the special secret sections and I can (tell you from experience) it’s elegant in it’s simplicity. 

Goldeneye
Back to top Go down

Hidden Site Sections
Page 1 of 1