Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates On the Earth Agents Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Updates On the Earth Agents Site Empty
PostSubject: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi all,

Thanks to the hard work and perseverance of Zetaman of Portland most of the Earth Agent site has been updated. While a lot of it looks much the same to the unpracticed eye it now loads much faster and is visible on just about anything that connects to the internet. The whole point of a site for everyone is that everyone can access it. Kudos Big Z you have done a hell of a job ,that quite frankly, I was trying to avoid. Again many thanks. It also helps prove that the Earth Agents Site is a site for all legitimate heroes (AND MYSTERY MEN AND COSTUMED ADVOCATES) everywhere. A real heroes and hero support site. Not a clannish site of cos playing wannabes open to a select few to fill their misguided and over inflated sense of self-importance.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: cool   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 pm

cool it does load faster even on my system cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 am

Thanks. Still working on a few more pages, but once Supes updates it all, the site will be nice and speedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Let me know of any errors on this site and I'll fix them. I got to move a few images that will also help with the speed as well.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 am

Well Gang,

Long story short I have spent the last several hours in a marathon coding session to completely repair and update the Earth Agents site. Because I use a URL masker forwarder on it I could do all the work in an alternate location and then direct the master link toward it. That way you could still use the temporarily version till I was done. So check it out and let me know what you think.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 am

Looks Good Superman. Glad to see an old guy like you still hasn’t lost his touch. Who knows maybe now it’s all fixed up some of the other LA crew may post in our team section.

Goldeneye
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 am

Greetings,

This might be good to have on the site, since we are going to be using it. http://www.paltalk.com/g2/webapp/groups/CameoLanding.wmt

sincerely,

ThePatriot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates On the Earth Agents Site   Updates On the Earth Agents Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates On the Earth Agents Site
Page 1 of 1