Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site Empty
PostSubject: Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site   Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 am

Hi gang,

I have been thinking about having a mass meeting on the main Earth Agents site for all the teams and if any other folks show up maybe them as well. There are basically 3 places we can hold it. Either the 2 chat rooms on the main site or the chat area that’s included as part of the main site’s board. Now I would be happy with any of them, as it doesn’t matter so much to me where we meet as it does that we do meet. Pretty much anyone can get into the 2 chat rooms but the room that’s part of the board may be limited to folks that have signed up there. I’m not sure but I suppose there's a way of checking that out. We may even decide to have both members meeting and an open meeting depending on how the rest of you feel about it. But as to what day and time to have the meeting or which type (if not both) to have I’ll leave to all of you to weigh in on and decide. The 1 value or flaw for that matter of having a totally open meeting is that anyone can show up. But with an open meeting we can invite whomever we want. There is an energy in a live meeting in real time (with folks building and being inspired by each others ideas) that you just don’t get in posts on any board. I think it will give us an edge and at this state of the game we need any edge we can get. Ill be posting this on all our boards and contacting our teams that don’t have a board privately to get the message out. So please reply to this and let me know what you think.

I’ll be looking forward to your responses

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site   Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 am

Sounds like a good idea. I cannot promise attendence however, depending on work and the family as well as whatever else I have going on.

Pick a time and day whenever and I'll show up if possible.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site   Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:18 am

Greetings,

Why not use paltalk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site   Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Meeting on the main Earth Agents Site
Page 1 of 1