Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 am

I was wondering if you guys knew of a site, or where maybe interested in posting the info yourself, of any laws pertaining to citizens arrest per state/ country, mask wearing, etc. I know it wouldn't replace actual legal counsel (which if you do post it should be displayed in a disclaimer) but a general idea of what the legality of equipment per state would be interesting. I would hate to get busted for wearing a mask while doing the good work, and I am sure that everyone else would too.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. When such information becomes available we will find a spot for it somewhere on the site. Maybe a Board section titled "Super Hero Laws" With sub sections seperated by state. When I was active I found that the best way to avoid legal entangelments was not to be there when the cops arrived.We would have to depend on the heroes in each location or whoever else happens upon the information to submit the it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Hey DS,
For myself, I just follow the Good Samartian Laws. I post exactly what I carry and am completely honest.
But you really have to look into the rights state by state. For example, a security person has just the same rights as a police officer in Arizona were as in Florida, you have to have your self defense articles in plain view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea...
Page 1 of 1