Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:06 pm

More details to come. Agent Null and I are looking to get more members for the Alternates here in Portland. We are going to set up a table down by the water front the end of June for a recruitment drive. If you are interested please let me know or register on our message board at boards.thealternates.org. The qualifications are

1. Have a unique identity (no costume needed but a cool code name would be great).

2. A desire to do charity stuff in our city.

After that, we do some patrols at night if you are interested and are working on a few projects to do something once a month or every 2 months down at the Portland rescue mission among other fund raising events.

NORTHWEST RLSH MEETING

A few of us are going to meet up in the Emerald City (Seattle) just to network and meet up. We are going to do this on the 4th of July. If you are interested in joining in and becoming apart of the RLSH community please notify me or the organizers Agent Null (myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv) or Joshua X (myspace.com/the_joshua_x). I believe the Dreamer may also be there too but unconfirmed. The Washington guys are looking to also form a team as well.

-Z
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: if you ever get up here   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:13 pm

If you ever manage to get up here to Vancouver, let me know and perhaps we could meet up.

Of course you know your all invited up here during the upcoming olympics? Could be ..... interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:51 am

Thanks man. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Agent Null

Agent Null

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:44 am

UPDATE:

To let everyone know in regards to the membership drive, this event is planned to gain new members and get word out about us to the public. I am looking into the logistics involved with doing such a public event. Also, I am working on promotional flyers leading up to the event as well as literature and other materials to hand out during said event. If all goes well, expect this to happen at the end of June.

As always, if you are interested in being a part of this in any way, please let us know.

As soon as I know more and can solidify some details, I will keep you all updated.

Now, in regards to the July 4th meeting: All I can add is that the invitation to meet us also extends to budding young necromancers who wish to aid me in the resurrection of Saints Cobain, Hendrix and (Bruce) Lee.

Don't forget your Tomes of Penultimate Darkness!

-AN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm

You can have Cobain or Hendrix, so choose wisely.

But we did see Hendrix ghost a few weeks ago, so take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering   Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting new members and RLSH Northwest Gathering
Page 1 of 1