Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Digest 9 Febuary 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Meeting Digest 9 Febuary 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Digest 9 Febuary 2008   Meeting Digest 9 Febuary 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:44 pm

The Meeting was opened promptly at 3 PM EST though some didn’t make it till about 3:30 due to ongoing commitments. Present were Goldeneye, Iron Man, Lady Liberty, Radio Man, The Force, The Gollum, Webmaster and myself. I also brought my bot Robert’s ID into the mix as part of a demonstration of an AI program I have been working on. As some experience difficulty getting into the chat box from remote locations it was decided to move future meetings back to our open chat room with 1 or 2 of the moderators in communication by another link to keep order should some disruptive influence drop by to raise hell. For Audio-Visual demonstrations the meeting will be moved as needed to our semi permanent room in pal talk. Those members on this board that want a more detailed description of the meeting may get one by sending me a PM.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Meeting Digest 9 Febuary 2008
Page 1 of 1