Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMO2000

NEMO2000

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-16

REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Empty
PostSubject: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO''S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:32 pm

http://www.therlsh.net/forum.htm

This a great and very active board full of great debates and chat, lots of great active hero's, including all the most popular upcoming stars of the R.L.S.H. movement, {this is the forum of choice for them.} plus all the useful tips and information that you could ever want about the R.L.S.H. movement. Five Stars * * * * *, Well worth popping over and signing upto, well done Zetaman, great work, you are a shining example to all R.L.S.H.

Kind Regards ~ Nemo.
Et in Arcadia ego!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itbloke.net
Samango

Samango

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 pm

I would have to disagree with you David. As much as I am a fan of Zetaman and many of the other regulars of that sight I found the integrity of the site itself to be comprimized. It has cliques with mod status that are no more than forum bully mobs. It censors any anti-authoritarian views. If heros network is the wild west of forums than rlsh.net is the Stalinist Russia of forums. If you post there you risk having your posts edited , and things like locked posts being re-opened so friends of mods can have the final word, but relocking the thread to prevent rebuttal. Mods might even physically threaten you in real life..... Use caution when using this site.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm

The closest thing to censorship on this board is moving flame wars and such to the vent your spleen section. After all that’s what venting your spleen is all about. Getting stuff off of your chest and out into the open without having to be all prissy polite about it. We believe in freedom of speech and expression here and always will. You will also take note of the fact that this is one of the older boards of the RLSH movement. It and the site it is a part of have stood for years and aren’t going to go poof as long as my mods and I can draw a breath. You will find this to be a pretty wannabe / troll free zone here fort two basic reasons. 1 We have been around for so long that the trolls limited attention span made them look elsewhere for their little thrills. 2 While we don’t muzzle anyone expression wise any wannabe type posts are generally jumped upon by saner posters with a low tolerance for BS You can say whatever you want here and feel free from censorship. But if you write BS expect to be called on it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

The last time I checked the rlsh they were talking about whether more people should be wearing capes. To me it's a personal decision, and I think we have more important things to do. Frankly, I don't have time to check multiple forums.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Not even mentioning that they have arbitrary standards for admission and security flaws you can drive a Mac Truck through. The brightest thing the RLSH net has done to date is snatch up the address for signal light when it came open again keeping yet more trolls from playing with it. But that’s also kind of sad in a way when RLSH types have to copy what wannabe trolls to prevent a repetition and think it’s a good idea. I read a lot of the boards but then I have an extremely fast reading rate and a lot of time on my hands. I am concerned for Zetaman though. I have written to him on several of the boards and his personal e-mail address and have yet to receive a reply. Last I knew we were friends. If you run into him please ask him why he seems to be pissed at Superman. I’m not going to say I get along with everyone but I usually know when I have made someone mad. Last I knew Zeta and I were on good terms.

Superman

Last edited by Superman on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am

I think he's afraid of being seen as a group of vigilante's.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Everyone that knows of Zetaman also knows that he is into the public service aspect of the RLSH movement not vigilante actions. I’m not blaming him for the flaws on their site or board either as he is but 1 of many working on it. I had expressed concern for his lack of communication to me but that has since been resolved. On an unrelated subject we did have a problem with 1 of the folks in the hero listing on the earth agents site having their profile deleted. So I went in and fixed it taking steps to prevent a reoccurrence in case it was a deliberate act by someone.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

I've done alot of public service. But I'm kind of trying to cut back on it, as I want to concentrate on making a living.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 pm

If you look at it a certain way making a living is a public service as it keeps you from being unemployed and draining resources better used by those less able than you.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 am

Greetings,

Yes, I'm looking at trying to get some writing gigs. As I sometimes don't get the sleep I need then have a hard time waking up. So we'll see if that gets me anywhere. I've applied to alot of jobs.

One thing too is that the state job agency is suppost to be helping me. But there job person was suppost to call me a couple of months ago. Meanwhile I keep calling them and calling and calling.

I think I am going to have to train for something else. There isn't alot of jobs around for someone with an an associate degree. So I'm thinking about getting a degree in computer science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM   REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL LIFE SUPER HERO'S ~ THE FORUM
Page 1 of 1