Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Minor Birth Mutations:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMO2000

NEMO2000

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Real Minor Birth Mutations: Empty
PostSubject: Real Minor Birth Mutations:   Real Minor Birth Mutations: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am

Dear all,

There are a few genetic medical conditions/actual real birth mutations, that can be use to a persons advantage if they know what they are doing, such as:

Hydro Astigmatism.

Perceptual Savantism {especially when combined with certain specific learning disability's}

Socio~Environmentally triggered, sociopathic tendencies.

The Sentinel Gene.

The Warrior Gene.

As a fully Oxford Qualified Psychologist {who is also a great friend of Professor Steven Milllington a great Authority on the Subject}, I would be glad to help if some of you would like to learn a little more about these really interesting subjects.

Kindest Regards & Best Wishes

~ * { D A V I D N E M O } * ~

"FAR TOO CONTINENTAL FOR MANKIND!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.itbloke.net
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Minor Birth Mutations:   Real Minor Birth Mutations: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Real Minor Birth Mutations:   Real Minor Birth Mutations: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Considering that most of humanity is 99.9 percent the same I wonder if genetic material is all it is cracked up to be. I've heard that using symbols to represent things was one evolutionary step forward or spiritual awakening, whichever you prefer. The next one is the ability to use simulations. I've read we will go through four such stages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Minor Birth Mutations:   Real Minor Birth Mutations: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Minor Birth Mutations:
Page 1 of 1