Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Empty
PostSubject: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Last edited by Z on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agent Null

Agent Null

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 pm

An honour to meet you, Z.

You are not the only one who wonders if they fit the theme around these sites. I do constantly. But just be dogged in your pursuits here, and you'll find a place to settle into.

Now, in regards to your "Impervious Fist" idea- Unless I am mistaken, they already make them. They're called Sap Gloves.

-AN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv

PostSubject: dot dot dot   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 pm

check out my post in weapons. that will explain the impervious fist.

by the way... yeah i love sap gloves.
Back to top Go down
Agent Null

Agent Null

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:27 pm

I have just finished reading your post in the other thread, Z. I must say, that is an excellent idea! One could really do some damamge with those.

As far as the wrists go, wrapping the wrists amd knuckles like a boxer would go a LONG way towards preventing damage to those areas when using the fist.

-AN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv

PostSubject: btw if anyone needs a mask   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:13 pm

i make masks too if anyone would like a custom job. Ill do it for either real cheap or trade of services, say a police baton or a pair of sap gloves. etc.

samples:

this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Allmaskscopy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:51 am

Cool stuff man, Love the mask. And welcome
-Z (etaman)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: myspace.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:33 am

so yeah, ive decided to create a myspace as a gesture of goodwill and join the VigiSpace Webolution!!! haha just a little joke there. anyway, you can find me at www.myspace.com/zserious . thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Z,

First off welcome to the party, you’ll find that by and large we are a friendly group. As far as fitting in goes we define an Earth Agent as an agent of change that lives and operates on the planet Earth. By that definition you fit in as well as anyone else so I am glad to have you aboard. After reading about your electrically charged stuff I was wondering if they could be adapted to go along with the pugal stick in the weapons section? As you are also signing up on my space I was glad to see that you hooked into the hero links profile. I created it about a month ago as a gathering place for my space RLSH users. While I created it anyone that wants to can be added to help run it and be equal in status to anyone else (including me) that helps out on the site. If you’d be interested in working on it let me know and I’ll send you what you need to know. No leaders or followers just folks working together for the common good. If you have any device designs that you’d care to share the weapons section would be the place to show them off.

Sincerely
Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Justifier

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Shiva mask   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow, that Shiva mask is awesome! Nice job and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.   this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is Z. and i dont believe i fit the theme here.
Page 1 of 1