Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spammers Trolls and other Internet low lifes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Spammers Trolls and other Internet low lifes Empty
PostSubject: Spammers Trolls and other Internet low lifes   Spammers Trolls and other Internet low lifes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi Gang Superman here,

I have received some complaints about the usual run of jerks invading both my space and some RLSH sites and boards. I tend to agree that likely most are like this so called "Mr.E " and are little script kiddies at best, hardly worthy of our notice. I have delt with several before 1 of the more memorable ones being a Putz that used to go by the name Argon before I got myself educated and kicked his sorry ass off the internet. None of them seem to want to play with me anymore. Guess word got out that "you don’t tug on Superman’s Cape" as the song says. L.O.L. But I still hold a dim view of such wannabe punks. If we tolerate them exactly what kind of heroes are we? We communicate and thrive via the Internet. I say we get ourselves together collectively and go after the spuds! Now those that know me know that I never complain without setting up something to take care of the situation. I have been working on a real dandy one this time. Those of you who want in on kicking some cyber butt let me know by replying to this.
Looking forward to your responses.

Superman

PS. a copy of this was also sent out on hero links for all the my space denizens
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Spammers Trolls and other Internet low lifes
Page 1 of 1