Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainBlack
Admin
CaptainBlack

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Empty
PostSubject: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 am

Doc Savage has his famous Five. Buckaroo Banzai has the Hong Kong Cavaliers and his Blue Blaze Irregulars. I've always wanted friends I could save the world with. Painstaking trial and error has resulted in my Street Team- a group of very concerned citizens ( RLSH and otherwise ) who assist me with advice; logistical support and extra crusaders when needed. While concerned citizens don't need to be RLSH to express their concern, every RLSH should have some other concerned citizens in his/her corner. In mixed fictional/factual terms, my friends are a cross between the Challengers of the Unknown and the NAACP. Toss in RLSH I know and the tone becomes more Watchmen or Justice League.

While we are inspired to use assumed names, etc. enlisting equally concerned citizens who don't increases your reach. Hybrid RLSH/other concerned citizen teams are my goal. We need friends we can save Earth with, many of whom aren't members of this particular movement but enjoy membership in the overall movement of concerned citizenship.

If you don't already, get some friends you can save Earth with.

NADRA ENZI AKA CAPT. BLACK promotes crimefighting and self-development. http://www.captblack.info and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nadraenzi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadrasw1
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 am

Greetings,

Have you considered starting a Earth Agents Chapter? You mentioned you had a couple other rlsh types to help you. Thing are happening around here.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Captain Black,

Like the Patriot says you can start your very own Earth Agents Chapter. It doesn’t have to be specifically Super Hero related. Remember all that’s required to be an Earth Agent is be an agent of change for the better on the planet Earth. That pretty much covers any do-gooder out there. All local groups chapters / whatever’s are completely autonomous. A lot of the time we are working using the premise of think globally and act locally. Each team site is different reflecting the needs and personalities of that particular team. But by banding together on a national / international level we hope to make use of resources that wouldn’t be available to individual groups. We are also working toward getting Tax exempt status which would qualify us for all sorts of stuff. It would seem that the larger an organization is and the more chapters / team sites it has the greater your creditability is. Any new group RLSH related or not starting out needs all the creditability it can get its hot little hands on. So why don’t you and the street team you say you have become the Earth Agents Savannah GA Chapter / Team? As far as tone goes, as it is your group you set the tone. Unlike other groups we are never going to try and dictate policy to the locals. There are two other reasons you should consider it. By joining you get a free web site for your group and a link on the main web site to your group to promote traffic. In addition I know that in times past you have said how some groups and individuals try and impede your work and the message you are putting out. As a part of this larger national / international group they will be a lot less likely to mess with you. The one thing that always brings a bully to heel (be that bully and individual or a group) is something larger than they are. So why don’t you think about it, discuss it with all concerned on your end and get back to me.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
CaptainBlack
Admin
CaptainBlack

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking at 2010 as an alliance building year with like minded folks ( non-RLSH and RLSH ).

Last edited by CaptainBlack on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This a more concise message.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadrasw1
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 pm

It seems the people who have been doing this for awhile have people who help them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.   Always Have Friends You Save Earth With. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always Have Friends You Save Earth With.
Page 1 of 1