Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group formation discussion details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Group formation discussion details Empty
PostSubject: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:05 am

Group forming discussion Agenda Details

While I wait for all the responses to come in I thought I’d start listing the details of what will be taking place in the discussion so all can come prepared.
The Discussion will take place in this chat room.
http://www.freespaces.com/earthagents/chat1.htm
This room has been available for sometime for use by heroes on the Earth Agents site whenever they had need for a place to discuss things. It is a Java script room that seems to work best under the explorer or opera web browsers. It seems to reject the default settings of the fire fox browser for some reason. Not being a fire fox browser expert and already having 2 browsers that work just fine in there I never bothered to work out the setting changes you have to make in fire fox to stay put. If someone whishes to do so and post them as part of a reply to this I say go for it. You have my blessing for whatever it’s worth. I strongly suggest that you visit the room before time for the meeting to make sure that you can get in and work out how if you can’t. Be warned in advance though that as it is a room that I created I have ops in it and will not hesitate to bounce anyone who tries to disrupt the proceedings. When you do kick someone out in this particular room they stay gone for a minimum of 3 hours no matter what they or you try to do.

Talking Points:

So you can prepare in advance for this chat here is a list of things we will be covering. Feel free to add to it by replying to this post. A final copy of this message with all the changes will be posted before the meeting occurs.

Group Networking and communication

If we don’t get this right we are screwed and doomed to failure from the get go. Failure is not an acceptable alternative to me.

Costume, Weapons and Gadget design

While there will be some of what I call Blue sky Idea action in this section we will be producing and distributing dependable and working products. You can’t accomplish squat with ideas that remain on the drawing board and are never made.

Material acquisition and distribution

Once we have all the nice things mentioned in the previous section we have to have a way of getting them where they need to go. You can’t use it if you can’t get it in your hot little hands.

Shared Personas and Corporate Identities (these aren’t the same thing)

The definitions, advantages and disadvantages of both will be laid out and discussed during the meeting.

The 3 aspects of being a Super Hero. (Listed in order of danger level least to most dangerous)

1. Public service and good deeds 2. Heroic Rescues 3.Active Crime Fighting. I know there is overlap on these but they are the basic divisions we will be working from. Each of these has value. How much and their priority will vary by who’s looking which is 1 reason I listed them by danger level.

Division of responsibilities and delegation of authority

Pulling off a multinational multicultural organized movement like what we need, will be more than 1 person can do. It will take the efforts of many working together. I can tell you (based on years of experience) that being in charge generally sucks especially when it’s done right. We will need to know who can be depended upon to produce and who shows up just to flap their gums. The way I figure it once a person agrees to take on a task said task best get done or they are of no use to us. By taking care of this publicly anyone who fails to meet their commitments will be forever known and branded as a non- producing wannabe by the entire R.L.S.H. community. Plainly said it’s put up or shut up time group. We need folks that can accomplish more than just posting on boards and my space pages.
As always I will be looking forward to your responses
Superman

Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:27 am

I am sure this will be a interesting meeting.
-Z
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:12 am

The meeting will be a great thing to bring the serious members of the community to come together!!! For those who are not serious, goodbye! Regardless, I keep faith in you & the rest of all of the real superheroes & the community.

You all can contact me at: Tothian@msn.com & 1-732-489-0930.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:57 pm

I'm in guys....just say when and where and lets get it started.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:59 pm

Hi all'
The Date for the meeting will be # PM EST or &PM GMT this Saturday June 23rd. It will take place in this location.
http://www.freespaces.com/earthagents/chat1.htm which is a moderated room on MY Earth Agents Site. All serious folks are welcome. I look forward to seeing a bunch of you as there is much to take care of . for details lookto this link on the Earth Agents Board https://earth-agents.editboard.com/General-f2/Group-formation-discussion-details-t32.htm or in my blog section on my Space .Remember many hands working together will make light work.
Sincerely
Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Cool. Again, I think this is going to be great.
-Z
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Hi all
I have completed work on the site for my team the sentinels. It is located at http://thesentinels.official.ws/ . You are all cordially invited to check it out. I think it’s some of my best on line work to date. You will see the differences between it as a site for a specific team and the earth Agents site whish is for all heroes and hero groups
Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:15 am

bump. nm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group formation discussion details   Group formation discussion details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group formation discussion details
Page 1 of 1