Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Entomo

Entomo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 pm

As far as I know, this is the very first Real Life Superhero who revealed to retain special faculties of some sort.

I remember that - back in the days I was just a 18 years old boy (some time before the "incident") - I was reading on a Italian newspaper about SUPERBARRIO. In such article, SB explained to the reporter that he originally "gained" both costume and life mission from a mysterious "energetical wind" (alien entity?) which one day surrounded him.
At this point, if such statement is enterely true and not a Lucha Libre-like gimmick (SB belongs to both the universes), Master Legend would be considered the second Real Life Superhero to have showed enhanced attributes. Anyway, SB never admitted to own mental/physical enhancement so far - just unusual "secret origins".

I invite Master Legend to join the board and further explain his ever-growing abilities and how he manages to control them. That would be very interesting, if not fascinating, to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/entomotheinsectman
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:28 pm

Hello Entomo,

I totally agree that getting Master Legend signed up and posting on this board is a fine idea. Especially in this section and as many others as he cares to post in. He’s a friend of mine. Unfortunately none of his enhanced abilities include superior computer skills. He will be the 1st to tell you that when it comes to a computer he is a novice. But this difficulty will be overcome and I look forward to having him on the board.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Tothian

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:28 am

master legend does not really use forums too much - not even mine which he is registered on - but still does a good job moderating his section. He does check his myspace daily and is pretty much willing to be friends with anyone.

www.myspace.com/masterlegend

But yeah, it would be cool to get him on here.

Entomo,
It really doesn't matter too much who was first or second, or whatever. That's just semantics. What matters is what we DO as real-life Superheroes, and how we can contribute to others.

As for as 'superpowers' go (((I think you guys are talking about that???))) I myself have some psychic predictions, back from my real-life Jedi training, I am able to forsee the future - but NOT what I choose - just whatever comes to me. Like in 2008, the winners of the Presidential election are:

Rudy Giuliani for 44th President of the United States

Condi Rice for 47th Vice President of the Unites States

- that's just a simple example, that will be proven to everyone at the end of next year.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Tothian,

I was just making a little bit of history; it's not just shallow "semantics". History is the basis for any relatively-"new" movement like ours, in all regards.

It's not about "powers" in the comic-book meaning of the world... it's about enhanced faculties that don't really have a physical, or at least a conventional, explanation behind. Open your mind, this is reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/entomotheinsectman
Tothian

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:32 am

Entomo,

I am not denying this. But trust me, I was the first. I have powers from my earlier superhero days, in which I trained as a real-life Jedi Knight. Part of the training was meditating to develop ESP. I don't choose what I see - what I see chooses me - if that makes any sense.

I know this doesn't apply too much to you, but you'll probably hear about it on the news next year. I say this all the time, but to ensure nobody forgets:

2008 U.S. Presidential Election Winners:

Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani- as President.

U.S. Secretary of State Condi Rice for Vice President.
Back to top Go down
Master_Legend

Master_Legend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:16 am

thank you all cool friends,i,m finally here .being new to the computer world less than a year,i have learned what i know in no order and its the simple things that stumble block me.as for enhanced abilities i have a # of them and have not learned all my capabilities as i open a new door only to find another to be opened in the depths of the subconcious.one of my abilities that i have mastered is my sense of danger,i can tell if any living being is in trouble that is near enough by whether it be a lizard drowning in a bucket or a little kid getting ready to fall threw a floor or someone about to be attacked and they have no clue.the sense comes to me in two ways ,psychicly and physically . in the case of someone or something in danger a phoremone is released that i detect in an instance in the case of the psychic sense i am warned that there is danger but it is up to me to figure out what kind and convince a person to do something different or another route.i can also sense evil intent in the same way along with my self aquired skills in the art of deduction.i have many other abnormal abilities ,they go hand in hand as i go further into the potentials and abilities of being born with a veil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/masterlegend
Tothian

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:57 am

master legend is a True Superhero!!
Back to top Go down
Master_Legend

Master_Legend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:07 am

the sense of time. to learn this skill you must become highly observant it is all psychology and study. at a young age i knew the patterns as i knew what some call deja vu . i realized that in a logical sense the mind can portray a prenotioned scenario of what will be the most likely result.so after studying the quantum physics factor and applying it to psychology i found that there really are formulas to every equation . some may say that this does not prove phychic abilities exist but it does even more ,it was never magic to begin with.just talents that were erased from most a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/masterlegend

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 am

uh, tothian... is it safe to say now that rudy has left the race that you might be amiss in this thinking?

seriously, guys... the only thing we can hope to do is stay ahead of the people that make life miserable for the rest of the world. the very small, limited world that we actually have some control over. the immediate world.

so its with the utmost respect that i must say, please dont insult our intelligence with stories of superpowers. i take my hunts pretty damn seriously and i have almost been stabbed and/or shot too many times than i like to think about... please dont turn this into a sideshow. if you do have superpowers of some sort, put your money where your mouth is. Ill be the first to step into the ring with you.

Mama didnt raise no fool. She, uh... also probably didnt know she was raising a guy who'd be running around punching people in the mouth, either. anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Legend   Master Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Legend
Page 1 of 1