Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Bulletin Board on Home server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

New Bulletin Board on Home server Empty
PostSubject: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi all,
I am pleased and happy to announce that I now have a fully functioning bulletin board set up on my home server. Use the link
http://theunrealitylab.r8.org to get into the site it is a part of and you’ll find it in the site index section. Now we have the ultimate in security on a board as it is under our direct physical control. I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of you sign up there.
Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ghostridermillenial

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I would really like to post on the unreality lab but it says that my email is already in use. I'm having problems logging in. Are the earth agents board and the unreality board linked? If so should I use earth agents account?

I'm really interested in web design, and programming. Could you teach me to program in visual basic? I would be willing to post on your board if you do.

On a sidenote, what do you think about using Lego to teach children programming. I thought of that recently, when programming is not being taught in the schools. I've heard it's a language that does what it is ment to do. I've heard programming is the new latin.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

just callme at 607 846 7131 and ill get you registered on the new board whatever is needed will be done.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ghostridermillenial

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 am

Okay, it's good to know your still looking at the board. I thought you might have be busy for other projects. Just so your don't think I'm trying to pull one over on you.
Back to top Go down
ghostridermillenial

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Also, they got these 25 dollar computers. I saw an article in which people could use them to teach computer science. I can't find the article but I thought it would be a good thing for you to do since you work with kids.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Going to make this real simple
1 add superman19492002 toyouryahoo buddy list ifyou useyahoo
2 call 607 846 7131 and we can talk
3 write ulan1@juno.com sowe canset up a chat
4 givemea number in a letterto ulab1@juno.com and ill call you on mydime

1 ormore ofthese shouldwork illbe looking forwardtohearingfrom you

Superman
Back to top Go down
ghostridermillenial

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm

made an yahoo addy and called you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bulletin Board on Home server   New Bulletin Board on Home server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bulletin Board on Home server
Page 1 of 1