Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

force trainer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-15

force trainer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 am

Asthma_Warrior wrote:
It'd also be helpful for us superheroes 2.

There was a post about flying on another thread (maybe even another board) about flying the other day, and I don't think this thing would be that useful. 99% of crimes happen at street level anyways, and once you show up somewhere where help is needed you'd have to go through a whole process of parking/getting out of the thing before you could do anything.

ThePatriot wrote:
I'm glad someone appreciates the information I provide.

I'll have you know I've clicked on every link and watched every video you've posted since I became a member. I just never say anything on account of usually being a lurker.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Sakujo, I think that Asthma Warrior was sharing her wish list more than thinking in a practical nature. Ways of flying have been discussed in a lot of places on a lot of boards. Likely because it’s the #1 wish when it comes to super powers. While like you say most crime occurs at ground level it does come in handy on occasion. Like locally when the cops used a helicopter to spot Marijuana growing in the center of 1 of our local cornfields. So far the best and most practical I have come up with for flying a person is a radio controlled ultralight. For those who don’t know an ultralight is basically a hang glider with a motor. Adding the radio controls would insure a return trip after you were detached from the quick release harness on it. Still not all that satisfying from both practical and aesthetic standpoints. If I ever do figure out how to do for real the 3 steps and jump method George Reeves made popular on TV I’m sure going to give it a try. Lord knows I have the perfect outfit for it. L.O.L. If I survive it I promise to post the how to’s somewhere on the earth agent’s site, along with a video if I can make 1 and figure out how to upload it on line. But for now from both practical and aesthetic angles I recommend a radio-controlled flying model with a small camera and transmitter attached. Easily stashed in your transportation when not being used. It will give you the occasional aerial view you may need.

Now Patriot I too read and appreciate everything you put on this board and everywhere else I know about as well. As far as I know all of our regular mods / admins do as well, as part of checking out and safeguarding the sites. Like Sakujo I often lurk without commenting. Often it is because I don’t know enough about what you are talking about to make an insightful comment. Last thing we need is me spouting off about something I know nothing about. It just screws up the system. Another reason I often don’t say anything is that I want to see what others have to say first. A lot of times (maybe because many perceive me as being "In charge" of this) folks try and say what they think I want to hear. Well for the record, "I’m not so in love with my own ideas that I don’t want to hear what others have to say." I already know what I think and for me 1 of the purposes of being a part of this board or any group is to find out what others think. We are a group of widely different folks with different ideas and ways of doing things. I’m looking to tap into that as a resource in here. To me ideas and ways of doing things are like questions. The only bad ones are those that aren’t voiced for fear of censure. While not all of them (including mine) are going to be gems, how will we know till we see or hear it?

Sakujo, seeing your interest in this particular post I get the idea that you have something you consider right dandy to attach to such a switch as we think is in the force trainer. As you are among friends here I would love to hear what it might be. If you are shy about saying just what on an open board please tell me in a PM.

Superman 
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Well, one this that sometimes when I have posted posted on other boards people didn't like what I had to say. It's just nice to hear people appreciating what I'm doing. I know there are lurkers on this board, it's nice to know what I'm doing is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Asthma_Warrior
Admin
Asthma_Warrior

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

I know how you feel Patriot. Alot of times I've noticed, people tend 2 cut me down thinking my ideas are stupid, and everything and it IS always nice 2 know that some actually DO appreciate what I have 2 say and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I don't really have any concrete ideas about what this could be used for. I'm kind of leaning towards a police siren sounding little speaker set up I could leave nearby and then set off hands free if something didn't go my way, then all the bad guys would scatter like ants.

We need to know more about these bodily electric currents and how exactly they work. Like what exactly has to be done on the human side to activate it, or really what could set it off by accident. For example could fighting or hell even running change the current and set it off without you wanting it too.

At the end of the day I'm no real inventor or techie.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

As it so happens I'm trying to get into a Traditional Oriental Medicine college. So that training does deal with this kind of stuff. Although, i'm not that good with electronics.

Pme application I have thought of is perhaps weapons that don't work unless it's from someone. Or that could be unlocked, with hidden booby trap to make sure no one takes the weapon and uses it against us. I also want to study different areas as well to broad my horizons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: force trainer   force trainer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

force trainer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2