Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

too many missing friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

too many missing friends Empty
PostSubject: too many missing friends   too many missing friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 am

I juat learned that a good friend of mine, who I met while helping out in New Orleans after Katrina was killed earlier this month while serving with the US Army in Iraq.

I pray for his family and ask you all to add them to your prayers.

Please pray for the safe return of all of the troops and our friends now in Iraq and other places far from home.

Remember missing friends.
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

PostSubject: Re: too many missing friends   too many missing friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 pm

I've kept him and his family in my thoughts & prayers. I was also in New Orleans for some time during the relief. It was such a tragedy.
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: new orleans   too many missing friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:44 am

who were you with in NO? I was there in October after Rita.

I was with Kenyon International
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

PostSubject: Re: too many missing friends   too many missing friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:11 pm

I was there on my own time. I went down with a group of friends for a weekend (I'm from NYC so it was a long trip, and we couldn't stay longer than that but we wanted to see what we could do).

I can't disclose any more information though, for the sake of keeping my identity completely private. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: too many missing friends   too many missing friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

too many missing friends
Page 1 of 1