Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Static Android checking in.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StaticAndroid

StaticAndroid

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Static Android checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 pm

I have kept to the shadows of the electronic alleyways for too long. Now is the time to step into the light of the silicon sun!

For four years now I have engaged in my own sort of vigilantism. I patrol the entire world...wide web. I am not physically fit, and I am not combat trained (in the physical sense). What I have is a deep knowledge of the Internet, computers, subversive tactics and locations Internet predators like to hide. I camouflage myself and patrol children focused chat-rooms looking for predators who hunt for easy targets, I patrol well known terrorist related forums and report on anything suspicious. I engage malicious hackers, do a little detective work and report on them. I remove scammers and 411 artists from the net (even if only temporary. I help others secure and protect their digital rights.

In the real world I am a twenty five year old college student who is a activist against dangerous cults. My real life and my web presence never cross paths. Static Android is a mystery and a enigma. Those I help rarely know I was there. I like to keep it that way.

I hope to join forces here and help protect the world.

Static Android signing out.
Back to top Go down
The Crimson Fist

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Greeting Static Android.

I have a feeling a hero of your specialty will be much needed in the future.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:05 am

Hello Static Android,

I would like to extend my welcome as well. We are by and large a fun loving but dedicated group here with many things going for us besides this board. The main link to the site is
http://earthagents.official.ws/ . If you check it out you should find some things that will be of use to you. We also have a room we keep running in pal talk in case you whish to communicate verbally with anyone. The password to get into that room is "shazam". Like The Crimson Fist said someone like you is needed and will be needed a lot more as time passes in today’s digital world. I know several projects I have running dovetail with yours and many others could use your input. I’d be happy to share my Simple Simon method of keeping track of multiple sites at a glance with you. Depending on your skill levels in some areas and your willingness to help we have enough going down to keep you as busy as a 1 legged man in a kicking contest. I know I have a "to do " list if you are up for it that looks a lot like a greedy child writing to Santa. Feel free to recommend this board and the rest of the site to friends. Here you are not told what to do and how to do it. Here we only try to assist you in doing what you know already must be done. Any help advice or wisdom you have to share is gratefully accepted. Feel free to PM me for details if you want.

Sincerely
Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

PostSubject: Re: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:09 am

Welcome Static. Computer intellegence is sorely needed.
Back to top Go down
EMidknight

EMidknight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Static this may have been brought up to you already, but have you looked at the Idea for the Oracle Project? With your computer Savy, you may have some kind of suggestion to get it available to a anyone who could benifit from it.

MK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emidknight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static Android checking in.   Static Android checking in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static Android checking in.
Page 1 of 1