Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for the late introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Arrow

Red Arrow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Sorry for the late introduction Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the late introduction   Sorry for the late introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 am

This is Red Arrow, most people know me as the costumed rls doing good deeds in Hong Kong.
I am now in UK doing my chemistry degree (which I don't like very much Sad)
I've not been active for a while.
It's firstly because my lack of budget, and secondly because I feel so weak working alone...
I want to do something as Red Arrow in UK, but I still think that I don't know Norwich (where I stay in UK) well enough.
Back to top Go down
http://redarrow.freespaces.com/
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Sorry for the late introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the late introduction   Sorry for the late introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:44 am

A belated welcome Red Arrow but recently the other moderators and myself have decided to tighten up security on this board and the rest of the Earth Agents site. Part of our new policy is requiring a post or 2 from all members to make sure that they are who they say they are. It was brought to my attention that we have lurkers who join but never make any sort of a post. Don’t know weather or not they are any kind of spy, bad guy or whoever else may bear us ill will. Frankly I don’t care personally who they are but they are clearly dead wood. So to coin a phrase familiar to American TV "they have been voted off the Island." If we are to be a thriving community with heroes worthy of respect we have to adopt a no dead wood policy. This isn’t just my decision but a unanimous decision of all the moderators on the board.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Sorry for the late introduction
Page 1 of 1