Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a Bite.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello. I am Dog Soldier, out of western NY. I am a former soldier, amateur boxer and animal lover. I am here to learn more about the life style. I currently patrol wearing only a rudimentary mask (an old army cold weather mask) and my sidekick, Back Up, a 90 lbs American Bulldog. I try and help out whereever I can, but mostly I work in reporting/stopping animal cruelty and whatever street crime I come across.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Hello Dog Soldier,

I want to officially welcome you to the party. Plenty of room for new good guys as there seems to be no shortage of miscreants. The main URL for the Earth Agents Site is http://earthagents.official.ws/. I suggest you click on it and see what else the site has to offer besides this board. You should find many things that will be of use to you. If you have any suggestions of additions or improvements don’t be shy about expressing yourself. On this site there is always room for a good idea. Anyone considering the path of a hero should be both dedicated and independent minded. Unlike a few boards out there we don’t want a bunch of sheep waiting for the word we want leaders working together for the common good. If there is anything you could use help with be sure and ask. In my personal opinion anyone who would harm a dog or any other helpless creature for that matter should spend some quality time in a portable kennel about 3 sizes too small.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:30 am

" a portable kennel about 3 sizes too small."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's pretty funny. I have been working on my bad puns/one liners to say after another crime averted, I am gonna have to work that in some how.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Howdy again Dog Soldier ,

It’s yours with my blessing for whatever that’s worth. If you have the time we have a weekly heroes meeting at 3 PM EST or NY time in the chat box both Sat and Sun. You are cordially invited to attend. In the meetings we network assist in costumes and otherwise exchange needed information gratis. I have been advised to promote the heck out of them but how many times does a hero need to be told to be somewhere. I’ve always thought that part of being a hero was being where you were supposed to be when you were supposed to be there without having to be repeatedly told. Of course that’s just part of having been Ex Military myself. You know how that is. L.O.L. Putting our heads together we may come up with all kinds of field expedient measures and devices.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Too bad I went on patrol. I just got back, was bored (nothing to report), and saw I could have been inside and at the meeting. *sigh* worst part is, it was so cold, i could not take Back Up with me. He is a tough old bird, but below zero windchill is tough on a shorthaired breed. I will be there next week.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Be Glad to have you. Maybe we can even score a picture of Ace the Bat Hound for you to print out for your partner. As cold as you say it's there right now that cold weather mask is likely coming in handy. I remember them well.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 pm

I am gonna have to find something for the ears though.

I think I have something to do tomorrow. I went out again and found something. There are two junk yards around here that keep dogs, I noticed on patrol. The dogs are left out in the cold all day, one junk yard keeps them chained and unsheltered, the other leaves them in adequetely sheltered... Snow also makes my job easier. I also found some cat tracks, by some I mean lots. I think there might be a feral cat colony, I should see I can do something about this before the local dog fighters grab them up for bait. If there is anything more despicable than a dogfighter, I don't know of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Bite. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Bite.   Taking a Bite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Bite.
Page 1 of 1