Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proceedures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Proceedures Empty
PostSubject: Proceedures   Proceedures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:08 pm

Hey group,

A while back a post on Mark Schmidt’s Blog (since deleted) asked why I monitored police calls in my area. The Poster was being a smart-ass so I didn’t bother to reply to him. But I got to thinking that some in here might wonder why I monitored cop calls as hearing one meant that cops were already on the way. I have 2 reasons. Reason 1 is that it updates the version of Oracle we use. No where near all the calls cops get and roll on hit the papers. So I use it as another way of keeping track of crimes. Reason 2 is that members of the EALA may already be in the area. Cops rolling on a call and encountering masked individuals on the scene might get a wee bit curious as to why said masked folks are there. My guys (not wanting to be asked to unmask) prefer to leave before the cops show up. So part of my gig is to give them a heads up as needed If anyone else has a question on procedures I’ll be happy to answer it providing I have an answer.

Goldeneye
Back to top Go down
The Force

The Force

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Proceedures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proceedures   Proceedures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:25 pm

Seemed way to obvious to me to mention too big G. But I guess some of those that post on Mark's Blog need to have even the obvious explained to them. Remember what Web always says " NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE INTELLIGENCE OR THE STUPIDITY OF WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. " Still some of those who post there are at least good for a laugh. Proves that everyone has a purpose.
Back to top Go down

Proceedures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: