Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I am The Quincy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuincy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Hello I am The Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am The Quincy   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:31 pm

Hello Everyone it is nice to meet all of you.
My name is The Quincy or you may call me by my abreviation >-Tq-> I am a new super hero to the state of michigan.
I just decided as of this week to become a Super Hero after reading this website and several other's.
My main objective as The Quincy is to become a figure of Hope of And Joy to the Elderly and to others who can not do many things or need my assitance ,I plan to help them in ways ,maybe start a few charitys or event's to raise money for certain causes and I also will watch for evil doers who so desire to destroy the happiness of the community I am in.
When I see a crime it will be reported to the authoritys as soon as I can.

As The Quincy I mantain a Secret Identity as him among the people I am with and around as a normal person wearing the symbol of The Quincy on my belt loop hanging from a chain ,which is a eagle feather,I also at certain times decide to wear a costume depending on the condition of what I am doing.
I also would like to compliment the admins of this site and the worldwidesuperherodirectory.com
which I have really enjoyed.

My website is www.myspace.com/jcmacauley
and my email is thequincy@earthagents.zzn.com

My favorite super heroes I have seen are Captain jackson of michigan,Terrifica and Mr.Silent
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am The Quincy   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:50 pm

Hello TQ,

Welcome to the fray. Lord knows with all the bad guys and other evil forces out and about we need all the help we can get. Explore the site and when you get the chance go to our handy Hero reference map and quite literally put yourself on the map. There are many useful things on the site and if you need any assistance say uniform or device wise there should be someone ready and willing to help. As far as the EA site goes the only dumb question is when you need to know something and don’t ask. Any contributions you have to make will be cheerfully and gratefully accepted. I look forward to hearing from you on any range of subjects.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
TheQuincy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am The Quincy   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:52 pm

Superman wrote:

Hello TQ,

Welcome to the fray. Lord knows with all the bad guys and other evil forces out and about we need all the help we can get. Explore the site and when you get the chance go to our handy Hero reference map and quite literally put yourself on the map. There are many useful things on the site and if you need any assistance say uniform or device wise there should be someone ready and willing to help. As far as the EA site goes the only dumb question is when you need to know something and don?t ask. Any contributions you have to make will be cheerfully and gratefully accepted. I look forward to hearing from you on any range of subjects.

Superman

Hello Superman ,
Yes I did post a pin for myself on the hero reference map for myself.
And as far as my costume goes ,yes I will be needing some ideas for them
I am also interested to on the idea of using push pins or marking the wear abouts crimes happen ,I plan to make something similar just for some fun and use the police frequencies near me,along with the local news in michigan to hear of breakins and robberies then mark the location of them on a map ,after these have been done for a few monthes I will see where the most crime involved areas of my community are
Back to top Go down
Figment

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am The Quincy   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 pm

Glad to meet you, Quincy. Good luck in your journey - everyone needs hope in their lives; good luck being that inspiration.
Back to top Go down
the-eclipse

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: me   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 am

Figment wrote:
Glad to meet you, Quincy. Good luck in your journey - everyone needs hope in their lives; good luck being that inspiration.

Hard to believe that used to be me back in 2007,wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am The Quincy   Hello I am The Quincy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am The Quincy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: