Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

khan academy and mit opencourseware

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostridermillenial

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-01-02

khan academy and mit opencourseware Empty
PostSubject: khan academy and mit opencourseware   khan academy and mit opencourseware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Greetings,

I know that there is some out there without alot of education. So I thought I would suggestion some websites that might help you learn on your own. The first one is Khan academy. It is a site with math videos. So if you aren't that good in math like me maybe you could use them to help.

The second resource is mit opencourseware. They have alot of computer science courses one can view online and other subjects as well. They dont' cost anything either.
Back to top Go down
ghostridermillenial

PostSubject: Re: khan academy and mit opencourseware   khan academy and mit opencourseware Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 am

Greetings again,

Another site is codeacademy
Back to top Go down
ghostridermillenial

PostSubject: Re: khan academy and mit opencourseware   khan academy and mit opencourseware Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 am

Here's a site my friend gave me. He used the tutorials on the site instead of a textbook.
http://www.w3schools.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: khan academy and mit opencourseware   khan academy and mit opencourseware Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

khan academy and mit opencourseware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Technical discussions and devices-
Jump to: