Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogues Gallery II.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainBlack
Admin
CaptainBlack

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Rogues Gallery II. Empty
PostSubject: Rogues Gallery II.   Rogues Gallery II. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:44 am

If you read the first piece about my haters then you know about what my activism has caused: nasty sneaky local lords and lackeys don't like me and try converting others to their cause. The worst rogue in these scenarios is me, if I sink to becoming a reflection of such hatred and scheming. I break chains not clamp them down on ambition. The danger in opposing a mindset is not falling victim to it. Just because they tried to starve me doesn't mean I ought to do the same. While not above hospitalizing them in a fair ( or unfair ) fight, playing God with someones livelihood isn't my style.Any RLSH reading this can privately answer whether this line has been crossed.

Rogues are everywhere. Few ever consciously choose the real life super villain route while some definitely fall in that category. Pension fund pirates; masked robbers; crooked pols and gang leaders are but a few on the domestic scene who could easily wear the RLSV mantle. Toss in overseas warlords and horrid heads of state and the real life super villain list grows. Because they play so dirty it challenges their opponents ( us! ) to be effective without becoming bad as they are. " You can't beat the devil doing wrong " the old saying goes. Maybe not, but his behind needs some tuning up courtesy of yours truly and anyone with backbone! I know how hard they can make life. So many good people have invisble strings attached to them. At the end of these strings are puppet masters who honestly think manipulating folks is a divine right. Disabusing them of this notion is our calling. We don't have to be as bad as the rogues. We do have to find ways to be effective without vaporizing our value system.

There are rules for our end of this game. Some include: Never charge for real life superhero services rendered; Make sure anyone along for an escapade is comfortable with confrontation, physical or political; HERE'S A BIGGIE: Don't stage an intervention ( faking foling a crime ) just to look good in the press. The moment we leave the high road is when we become no better than rogues. That's our advantage. Even if a particular mission is more rough than usual at least we have a straight path upon which to return. Rogues rarely limit choices to cause harm in the name of satisfying egotism. They like hurting people. They get a sick kick from denying opportunity. Their way of life depends upon having someone upon which to wipe their feet.

The best way to defeat a rogues gallery is by not being a rogue in return. Remember, we're better than they are. Our methods must be better too.

NADRA ENZI AKA CAPT. BLACK promotes crime prevention and self-development through his CRIME ISN'T A CIVIL RIGHT! presentation and other efforts. HELP HAITI Y'ALL!!! is his latest urgent humanitarian highlight. nadracaptblack@ymail,com and (912) 272-2898.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadrasw1
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Rogues Gallery II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery II.   Rogues Gallery II. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 am

Greetings,

I would narrow down the list a bit. For example, my bosses wanted to raid my 401k. So I talked called the department of labor.
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Rogues Gallery II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery II.   Rogues Gallery II. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Greetings,

My former martial arts teacher has been going around claiming that I am extorting him. So I joined a prepaidlegal service. Talked to them about it. There are going to send a "Cease and Desist" letter to them.

With any luck they will respond with a foot-foot-in-mouth reply. People have been asking me about it. Personally, I don't feel like building someone elses business for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogues Gallery II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery II.   Rogues Gallery II. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogues Gallery II.
Page 1 of 1