Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi ya'll...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omnimonkey

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Wow...I just spent 15 minutes in a chat room that I thought was the forum. No I'm not dumb, or a retard. I do very little online communication, and I am still a bit ignorant. Please forgive me...

O.K. Well thank you superman for your invite here.

I haven't looked at much here...I'm hopping I find what I'm looking for!!!

I am looking for real crime fighters!!! I appreciate all the good some of you are doing in your communities. Please keep it up!!! However I have very serious plans to do some very serious crime fighting. You might say..."Why not become a cop, or a lawyer"? Because they do a great job but there is more that can be done... Too much falls through the cracks, and 1 man can make a difference. I'm going to try to work within the confines of the law, and to work with the police and other government agencies...but I find there methods too limiting.

Now...I hope and pray that none of you are in this for publicity!!!!! But at the same time...the media is the only public record that I know of to demonstrate the evidence of your good work!!! I've seen the news footage of Shadow Hare, and some other guy with no name, and they seem to be the only ones doing any real crime fighting. Superman says that I'm wrong...well great!!!!! I'm just looking for proof. I appreciate staying to the shadows, (hell I plan on doing the same), but if you're doing any significant crime fighting then there will be some media coverage...even if it's only a small blurb in a local paper... The only other means of proof would be police reports, or eye witness statements. I don't have access to either.

Well good luck, and thanks for any and all good that you do!!!
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
omnimonkey

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 am

Thanks for the welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 am

Hello omnimonkey,

1st off welcome to the main Earth Agents Site and board. If you are into crime fighting there are plenty of bad guys to go around. We also participate in all manners of activities on and off line in an effort to make the world a better place. So if you are a doer and not just a poster, we will be able to keep you busier than a 1-legged man at a kicking contest. You will find that we aren’t in it for the publicity. We are in it to get the job done. The only time we consider publicity is if we are trying to raise funds or donations for a worth while cause. While we are serious about what we want to accomplish, we do try and maintain a decent sense of humor and avoid the posturing and backbiting so prevalent in other places. If you need any kind of advice, assistance in making your own group or any other help this will be the place to get it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 am

There is alot more people joining recently.
Back to top Go down
omnimonkey

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: When I'm ready.   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:02 am

Thanks Superman. I really like what you have to say. When I'm ready to debut I'll let you guys,(and galls) know. I'll probably check in here once in a while to keep my self informed. I'll try to keep you up to date with any noteworthy updates as I approach my debut.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 am

Yeah, I haven't debutted myself.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 pm

omnimonkey wrote:
Thanks Superman. I really like what you have to say. When I'm ready to debut I'll let you guys,(and galls) know. I'll probably check in here once in a while to keep my self informed. I'll try to keep you up to date with any noteworthy updates as I approach my debut.

Thanks

You really don’t have to wait for your debut to get involved around here. In fact I’d advise against it. There is a wealth of untapped talent and skill sets in here that can help you craft and perfect your heroic persona. You don’t have to go it alone Omni you got family here.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Greetings,

One thing too is I prefer indirection action versus confrontation. Alot of what I do is behind the scenes stuff. By the way, there are patrol posts on this site and others if you want to find evidence of doing things. Look up Thanatos for instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi ya'll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll...   Hi ya'll... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi ya'll...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: