Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reporting news over a mobile phone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

reporting news over a mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: reporting news over a mobile phone   reporting news over a mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Greetings,

I saw this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/dec/17/digital-media-mobilephone-usage-africa-leapfroging-ushahidi-swift-river

This give me an idea. Could we get like a new service or something for earth agents? For example, to report crimes or something.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: reporting news over a mobile phone   reporting news over a mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:41 pm

There is The Oracle section of this board and a guest book where things could be reported but this site was designed as a resource for the heroes so hopefully said heroes maintain their own individual points of contact. If you have an idea for 1 for the site (where folks could report crimes) Feel free to design it and we can add it into the site for the coding challenged to use.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: reporting news over a mobile phone   reporting news over a mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm a little limited in my coding abilities I'm afraid. I know some html but not javascript that is one of the reasons I joined the computer club. I could design a spreadsheet though, as I was trained in excel. That could be used as a template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting news over a mobile phone   reporting news over a mobile phone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting news over a mobile phone
Page 1 of 1