Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things are shaping up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Things are shaping up Empty
PostSubject: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 am

Things are shaping up. If anyone ever needs anything from me as an admin don’t be shy about letting me know. This project is way too important to let anything slide.

Baffling Wierdo seems to be having a hassle getting set up on this board so I took the liberty of setting up an account for him and sending him the password etc in a PM on the other board. Depending on when he checks his mail he should be joining us directly. Made him an admin while I was at it so he can watch over things and not be messed with. If anyone else wants admin status just let me know.

I seem to remember pictures and diagrams of George’s house in 1 of my books. It will take me a while though to go through them all to find them. When I do if I find usable ones I’ll scan them in (listing where they came from) and put them in this section directly or link to them so all concerned can download them to work with.

It does make me think that we may need some sort of a hidey-hole to upload things to as this progresses. I would suggest either a yahoo group site (which we all can sign up on) or a sky drive we share the password to as it has at least 4 gigabytes of space. Skydrives come free as a part of hotmail.

Let me know which you prefer as either can be set up to keep out the BS or BSers we may run into. If you have a different method you’d rather use we could add that in instead.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Superhero
Admin
Superhero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:59 pm

You obviously know more about that then i do sir. just tell me where you upload it & how to retrieve it. Did you like the idea of a live action "Re-enactment" of BW's theory?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dalzilla
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Live reenactments would be fine by me as long as they have some factual basis and are clearly labeled as reenactments.

As far as any pictures go I will have clickable links going to them when I post them on line. I’m still thinking about a central location where all concerned can view and upload pictures. I’m not likely to be the only one with some pic sources.

Presently I am rereading all my source material to refresh my memory. Talk about the haunting aspect has been mixed but some credence has been given to the fact that it has remained unoccupied for a good deal of the time and that furnishings from George’s stay in the house are still there relatively unchanged.

I haven’t heard anything about the secret closet or what it may contain or if they ever filmed scenes there. Some of the pictures I have looked at give credence to what I said about it being unlikely. But I’m not saying anything till all the evidence we can lay hands on is in and has been examined.

Like it says in Sherlock Holmes stories "It is never a good idea to theorize in advance of the evidence. If you do you will tend to distort the evidence to fit your theory rather than change your theory to fit the evidence."

Hopefully our friend BW will soon read his e mail on the other board and find the set up I have made him. I look forward to his comments here. If you have any contact with him be sure to tell him about the PMs. passwords etc left for him on the hero network board.

I’ll leave it to your discretion who else we invite to the party or if we make an announcement of the move on the heroes network board. After all, you are hosting this shindig I’m just helping out with some of the catering.

BTW remember to tell me when the S gets there as it should be there soon if not there already. If it isn’t there already and doesn’t show up soon I may need to start a trace from my end to find out what happened.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superhero
Admin
Superhero

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm sure it's ok, mail is MUCH slower nowdays. I just sent a buch of DVDs to people around the country & they were taking like 7 buisness days to get where they needed to be! what ever happened to 3 days? as for who else/ razorhawk?
Back to top Go down
Superhero
Admin
Superhero

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 pm

You, know...
I think the thing to reserch is the "Sliding Noise" that guests heard before the shooting. If we can substantiate that, we might have something.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm

I agree with SH,with the sound that was heard.we should check that out! also we need to get matters in order as they happened so we can set up a chain of events like dominos. I'm not sure what your talking about with a file supes so that's on you ok? but I think it's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 am

Hi Guys,
1st off glad to see you aboard BW.

I’m not sure who all you want in on this but feel free to give them the link to this board. Tell them if they have any hassles signing up contact me and I’ll fix em up like I did BW.

Superhero,

As you have the speeding bullet book I’d like you to look at the picture at the top of page 85. If you look you’ll notice the size of all the production equipment they used. In a way it’s better you see the picture there than if I uploaded it as there's no way I can mess with your book and any number of ways a person could mess with a picture uploaded on line. So when I do upload pictures you’ll be able to verify that I didn’t mess with them to prove some point.

I would like to think that folks posting here on this subject would trust me to be honest and not try and color information. But feelings on this subject tend to run kind of high and it never hurts to have independent verification.

As you can see looking at picture the size of the equipment makes it way too heavy to be lugging up flights of stairs to get to George’s bedroom in the Benedict Canyon house. When you add in the power consumption needs of that kind of equipment and compare it with what a typical dwelling of the 50’s was wired to provide you’ll see that filming there was highly unlikely.

That picture and the ammount of power such equipment would need makes the idea of a secret closet in George’s bedroom unlikely. So far none of the material I have looked at says they ever filmed interior scenes outside of the studio. The idea of that closet and possible undiscovered suits inside it is something I would love to see prove out. But just because I’d like it to be true isn’t going to make it true.

Pages 148 and 149 in the same book show that his bedroom did have windows putting to rest any theory that no one could get in that way. But all the other windows front and back that show in the other pictures would make it difficult if not impossible to get close to the house unobserved. That doesn’t help out any idea promoting a murderer sneaking in and doing the foul deed the night of George’s demise.

I did look at the video you put up and it gives me an idea or two. It would be a good idea to contact Jim Hambrick in Metropolis and get some independent confirmation as to what was said on that video. He may also have access to things not in any book that would prove useful. If George did play with blank loads a set up as described in Jan Alan Henderson’ book or in that video maybe the way it happened.

I think we will need to get as many pictures of the house as we can prior to a visit. Hopefully amassing enough information to make an accurate set of blueprints for the house including furniture arrangement. If no such blueprints presently exist I have some drafting experience and could draw some up with sufficient information. It would help us to locate any secret closets if any exist and be a good start to base any re-enactment on.

I would also like to suggest we set up some sort of a time line to help us keep things straight and weed out any BS that may come creeping in. The more professional we are the more likely we are to get cooperation from folks.

If there is anything on line (including a dedicated site for the project) that you think we might need just let me know and I’ll cobble it up.

Superman
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 am

Yep, I'm here and I am very excited about this whole thing, and I am so glad to see this little "team" evolving and flourishing.

Like SH said, point me to where to download and upload stuff that we need to share and I will be all over it! Things are shaping up Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 pm

@ supes:
I have to disagree with you with some respects. I put up some data on the other thread here that confirms the bedroom was windowless. it was mentioned in the book "hollywood kryptonite" that he had the windows removed because of nightly traffic up & down Benedict canyon drive & car headlights shined into his room keeping him awake. this was done after filming I would believe. also in the hollywood kryptonite book it does mention that they did film there in the early days before kelloggs got involved. so it seems as if we're spilt 50/50 on this one with info. cuz' they don't match. I'm not trying to argue I'm just pointing out that there is gonna be many different stories told from our sources. maybe both are right? is that equiptment from kelloggs studio time?
also @ SH: remember us talking about noel neil & jack larson opening the case before? well I got photocopies stating from the hollywood kryptonite book saying they both did try to open the case but was unseccussful. but it might be something to mention to her,if you get to interview her.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 pm

I just wanted to mention a part from the epic "LOGICOMIX" that could help us formulate without conflict.
it says: that Aristotle's philosophy of logic, was that mathematicians agree that a workable theory must rest on some (few) agreed-upon FIRST TIME PRINCIPLES that don't require PROOF. This is a logical neccessity if one wants to avoid,on the one hand INFINITE REGRESSION. (meaning: endlessly having to base something on something else already done & not proven. instead of subjecting new ideas. We must stay open-minded in ideas & have proper true data together.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are shaping up   Things are shaping up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things are shaping up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Twin Souls George Reeves Jean Cline Trip-
Jump to: