Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superhero
Admin
Superhero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Here's how we stand so far....

Tony is off shooting a documentary on some triathalon guy. we need to have a treatment ready by december.

He'll pitch it to his guys in Dubai with the $$$$ then.

I'm talking to a guy at Ion about doing a re-creation of the murder in Computer gen, but I also want to know what you guys think of the idea of shooting a live action re-enactment of what BW thinks happened, LH as Toni manix of course.

Does anyboy know if there is a diagram of georges room anywhere? and if the can draw some ilistrations on it as to where they think the closet is? where Georges body was? etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dalzilla
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Number of posts : 67

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I like both ideas SH! either 1 let's the veiwer understand what is going on or could have happened? we should think of this with all ideas? also as a dead line no-problem,considering this is on-going maybe if we can't get everything done or we're wrong we could shoot for multi-parts or something?
Back to top Go down
http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 am

I think the CG is good, but I also think live action reinactment may help some people understand it more. But I think both would be good ideas.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 am

I don't know if there is a diagram SH? I do have a info. from a web site
http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,1950705,00.html
that gives you some ideas of the house such as: address,year it was bought,confirmed data that Toni did buy it, the bedrooom being windowless,
the # of rooms in the house (5 rooms-3 downstairs & 2 upstairs.) it mentions briefly about the attic. ect.
**also I remember that the hidden closet is in the same place in all the episodes. (if you were standind at the foot of the bed,it's on the left side!) as for the body? it too was on the left side laying across the center to the right. example; his feet were on the left,gun was found on the left side of the bed between his feet on the floor. head stretched towards the right side of the bed & bullet hole found in the slanted ceiling on the right.
also his brain & a thick spray of his gore was stretching across the wall where the headboard is & went up to the ceiling where the bullet was found. also keep in mind there was 2 bullet holes found in the floor by the bed on the left side & only 1 empty bullet shell was found & it was under his body as I explained before. also I got a measure that his bedroom was 13x13 feet.
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am

Here is the only diagram I have been able to find. Supposedly drawn by someone who visited the house. I did a top view of how the bedroom would have looked, minus furniture of course. I think it is possible that they may have been able to get one camera into the room, or at least looking into the room from the hallway.

Here. L_492b3c0596fd4905a1c6e33b9408d61c
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi all,

If you look at the pictures I put in our storage site as well as the ones Razorhawk posted you’ll see that George’s bedroom had windows. In fact the entire house was loaded with windows. That pretty much puts the no windows idea to rest. No hit man in his right mind would try and shoot someone with that kind of exposure and that many witnesses around. Especially when it would be easier to gun him down somewhere else.

If you look at all the equipment that was used back then you’ll see that it wouldn’t fit in a small house and that such a small house wouldn’t be able to provide the needed power.

So logically if they couldn’t get the equipment in they couldn’t film. If they couldn’t film there's no reason to install a prop secret closet in the house to film. I have yet to see any reference work that says they ever filmed any interiors outside of the studio.

If we are going to do this and get taken seriously we need to do better than quote some nonverified rumor. We need better than I heard someone say...etc. Even if we had tapes or whatever detailing what someone said we have to have hard facts, independent verification and whatever else is out there to back it up.

On another post Superhero linked to an interview with a psychic who supposedly talked to George’s spirit. Among other things in the interview it was mentioned that George’s spirit helped said psychic properly identify several GR related items in Jim Hambrick’s Superman collection. She said that Jim backed her up on the identifications saying that the information had been kept private between him and his insurer. Checking this out with him would be some right dandy independent verification.

People talked trash back in the 50’s same as they do now. If there was a murder cover-up as we suspect those involved will still be covering their collective asses with disinformation as there is no statue of limitations on murder.

They had production logs and such in those days so there is a record of where they filmed and what was filmed there. We need to get our hands on those records. We need to get our hands on all the records pertaining to it invoking the freedom of information act if need be.

Among other things we need to talk to and interview folks that were around then and are still around now. Preferably recording the interviews. Recording them would serve 2 purposes. It would let us all hear them and enable us to run them through a voice stress analyzer/ lie detector. We could do it on any other recording we get our hands on as well.

When we do this project we have to invoke the attitude of another 50’s Icon. We have to be like Jack Webb's Sgt. Joe Friday in Dragnet and have a "just the facts Mam" attitude about everything. We need to ferret out the truth if at all possible because George deserves no less.

John Koen AKA Superman19492002
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I have to say that you make a lot of good points there SM. I would love to look more into the possibility that they filmed in the house with the possibility of using a film camera which they would then project and film with the television camera later. Alot of special effects work was done that way in the past, and maybe it was more cost effective to do it. I would have to look more at some of the episodes as I can usually tell easliy if something is filmed on video or film.

I think too, if we could talk to someone like Jim Hambrick, we may find some other info that has been overlooked in the past.
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Also if someone wanted to contact Jim Hambrick, I have contact info.

Jim Hambrick

work
517 Market St
Metropolis, IL 62960-1833

(618) 524-5518
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Razorhawk,

Excellent work getting his address and phone number. I have a free long distance plan but maybe Super Hero should call, as he seems to be our default fearless leader. It would be simple enough to send him the link to what the psychic said and get his response. If he verifies her statement it would go a long way toward pointing us in the right direction, as he has no reason to lie.

Superman
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 am

Yeah I think it would be better if one of you guys contacted him. 1. I am horrid on the phone and 2. you guys have all this information down pat and have the right questions to ask. In this investigation I can look up things, and I can even handle some of whatcould be a paranormal investigation at the house.

So that would be cool to see what kind of info we could learn.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

well whatever we're gonna do? we need to do it faster cuz' the clocks running & SH needs to have that treatment page done soon!
It don't matter to me how you guys wanna handle the extra investigations. I just believe our major priorty should be focused on the house,pull our resources together & help SH get this treatment page done 1st & get our foot in the door! reason for this:
1). SH already pitch this to TONY as a house inspection
2). As said before we need evidence to change previous judge decision & with the victim & the gun being destroyed & who knows if any of the wittnesses are even alive? the only thing still remaining to the case is the house/crime scene & our best chance to find some
3). We may already have the chance to tour the place by the owner
4). It's where the paranormal activity is
5). we need something to prove against all this data,so we're not running in circles with old HASH!
**Even tho the info. is indeed IMPORTANT! we still have to meet our demands 1st. or this won't happen at all,period!

Last edited by The_Baffling_WEIRDO on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Here. Icon_biggrin @ raz: Here. Icon_biggrin
nice job with the diagram! It seems genuine & I still see nothing that differs our previous theory. windows or no windows,I don't see how that matters? it was 1:20 am & dark when he was shot & on the second floor,so who'd be looking in the windows anyways? also raz I can see the similarity between clark kent's apt-bedroom & george reeves' home-bedroom plus if you look close you can see in the diagram where the closet is if you use your imagination,can you see them? contact me by PM or email me on myspace ok?Here. Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Well I don't know about any of the witnesses, but character witnesses are still alive. Such as Noel Neil and I'm blanking on Jimmy's name right now, I am going to hate myself in the morning. I think Toni Mannix died in like 89 or 90.

Also last night I made friends with my old tag team partner. We haven't spoken in years over some stupid stuff and I made up for it, took the high road. Anyways he runs a paranormal investigation business now. I knew he had been doing that for about 10 years or so. He would probably be interested in heading up the paranormal part and I would love to assist him.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

@ raz:
jimmy was played by: jack larson.
yea I heard that too about toni mannix.
that's cool about your friend,maybe you should hook em up with SH?
Back to top Go down
RazorHawk
Admin
RazorHawk

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:33 am

I knew as soon as I saw Jack's name I would be all like "DUH!"
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 am

Here. Lol
Back to top Go down
Superhero
Admin
Superhero

Number of posts : 8

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok,
what exactly am I asking when I call him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dalzilla
Superman
Admin
Superman

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Superhero,

Basically you tell him about the link to what the psychic said giving it to him if need be and ask weather or not the facts are correct as reported in the video. You will likely need to explain what we are up to and if you want ask him if he wants to join in. As far as George Reeves stuff goes he’s likely to have contacts and things we wouldn’t be able to get to or access any other way. Independent verification of what the psychic had to say would go a long way toward establishing the veracity of what she said. As near as we can we want all of our research to be above reproach. I’ll be leaving my phone number in a PM to you in case you have time or need to chat. If you’d prefer Leave me 1 for you and when to call and it can be on my dime as I have unlimited long distance. I do things like that in PMs to avoid trolls getting my number. You will probably also want to sign in at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_George_Reeves_Project/

that I set up to upload pictures and files etc to. If you have any questions about whatever feel free to call me.

Superman
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 am

thanks for helping me superman with the yahoo site & it was a pleasure talking to you today. I'm also glad everyone is back on board here & we're back to business!Here. Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here.   Here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Twin Souls George Reeves Jean Cline Trip-
Jump to: