Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sentinels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: The Sentinels   The Sentinels Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 pm

This is where The Sentinels team will make posts about their operations. All members of The sentinels team are encouraged to post here and others are invited to comment on those posts
Superman
Leader of The Sentinels http://thesentinels.official.ws/
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
The Force

The Force

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-16

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: Result of TheTeam Vote   The Sentinels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Superman,

Long Story Short (to use 1 of your favorite phrases) the rest of the team took a vote after reading the posts on the Heroes Network Board you printed out and gave to us.

The result was unanimous. We wouldn’t post on that board now if they paid us. Who wants to hang out on a place run by wannabes anyway?

Sister Mary Katherine did say though that she would pray for their poor misguided souls. I’d say she has her work cut out for her.

We trust you Superman or we wouldn’t be part of the team. I’m not sure how many will eventually post here but they want you in charge when they do.

The Force
Back to top Go down
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: CD Roms in the Mail   The Sentinels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi Superman,

I figured to post this here as it is team business and I’m an honorary member of the team.

Besides uploading the code for the terminal program to your server I took the liberty of burning it on some CD ROM’s for your members just in case. Now your team will be able to mask their posts through your IP just like the EALA does using our black box.

Web did say though that it probably shouldn’t go any further than your team. If too many got a hold of the software it might overload our black box. As the custom software is some of my best work I’m glad to see it getting more play.

Take care there are bad people out there
Goldeneye
Back to top Go down
Robert-The-Robot
Admin
Robert-The-Robot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-13

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: Secure Board / bloges   The Sentinels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Superman,

Robert’s Uncle Edward here using the Robert Profile. I talked to Robert’s Uncle Jerry and with a little help from Goldeneye He has His server up and running.

As you didn’t want to be in charge of The Sentinel’s Board or Blog’s we are going to set things up on his server with The Robert The Robot Profile as the master admin.

Once it’s all set up we will be sending the link to all concerned by e-mail so everyone can sign up. We all still trust you as much as we always did and will happily make you head admin if you want.

But after what you said about farming out responsibility we doubt you’ll want the gig. Let’s see all the wannabes find our hidden board when they have no idea which server it’s sitting on.

When it comes to hero support we are going to make the bot team every bit as valuable as the irregulars.

Edward
Proud member of the Bot Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.theunrealitylab.r8.org
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: RE Secure Board / Bloges   The Sentinels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi Gang,

Words cannot express how gratified I am at what you have accomplished and the amount of trust you place in me.

While I appreciate the offer of being made head admin on the new secure board I would respectfully decline.

By handing that task off to another it not only removes all possibility of interference on my part but also frees me up to work on other group related projects.

Thanks to all of you taking up the slack I’ll finally have the time to create some of the tools the guys in the field need to stay safe and on top of the situation.

The way we are setting up insures that the group as a whole will continue on as long as needed no matter what may happen to any individual member.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Sponsored content

The Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sentinels   The Sentinels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sentinels
Page 1 of 1