Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The invincible Iron Lamb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-25

The invincible Iron Lamb Empty
PostSubject: The invincible Iron Lamb   The invincible Iron Lamb Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 pm

I hope to be a new addition to the Real Life Superheroes community. My name is the Iron Lamb. A superhero in development.

Something about me: I live in the city of Zoetermeer (near The Hague) in Holland. In Zoetermeer there has been a series of crimes against defenceless victims the police just can't solve. In 3 months of time a serial sheep killer has killed sheep (stabbing, sprayed with liquid and set to fire etc.) and put their mutilated bodies on public picknick tables.

He kills in the months of May,April and June and then stops for a year. Police have other priorities so I want to help the community trying to keep an eye on the meadows around Zoetermeer where the sheep stay.

The only problem as a Dutch Real Life Superhero is that I can't enter the meadow when the slayer strikes again because Dutch laws would consider this also a crime (illegal entry). That is why I am creating a remote control exosuit I named "Iron Lamb".
I can search the meadows with it without being arrested for illegal entry or getting hurt by this sheep/lamb slayer.

The design of this exosuit is a cross between "Iron Man" and a lamb (most of the the targets of this evil killer). It will have camera, flight-mode, and non-leathal weapon systems. as said before, it is under development right now. But the 2009 killings are ended (it's August) so I will have time to make the exosuit till april 2010. I hope to learn from other heroes in the field and want to exchange thoughts and tips with them.

Greetings from,
The invincible Iron Lamb

P.S. Thank you Tothian for telling me about this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The invincible Iron Lamb   The invincible Iron Lamb Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Welcome to "the flock‘ Iron lamb if you’ll pardon the pun. Plenty of bad guys to go around. I kind of wonder how long it will be before someone suggests UFO’s as being behind the Sheep mutilations. As far as I’m concerned we have enough terrestrial perverts without having to worry about perverts from outer space. As you develop your suit I’d be happy to assist you in any way I can. There are plenty like Jack of hero gear who make super hero clothing but not all that many that make suits with built in weapons. Especially ones set off by muscle contractions etc. Oddly enough I’ve gotten good at doing it on the cheap. Sort of a discount K mart Q. You’ll find a few of my simpler designs elsewhere on the board. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the site.
http://earthagents.official.ws as any decent Super Hero site is far more than a simple board.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The invincible Iron Lamb   The invincible Iron Lamb Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 pm

What The Flock....? Superman is stealing one of my "flock-jokes"??? lol

Thank you for your warm welcome, Superman. I will make use of your offer to help out in the future.
At this point I first want to work on the outershell of the exosuit. The internal stuff will follow then.

It shows me that this forum most likely is the best forum a RLSH could use to contact likeminded heroes and exchange ideas.

Again thanks,

Iron Lamb
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The invincible Iron Lamb   The invincible Iron Lamb Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Sounds like BAAAAAD news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The invincible Iron Lamb   The invincible Iron Lamb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The invincible Iron Lamb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: