Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Savage Samango

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samango

Samango

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The Savage Samango Empty
PostSubject: The Savage Samango   The Savage Samango Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I do not like to post long intros. Read my work . Look at my videos and pics. I am not hard to find. Several years ago I was a vigilante. Now I try to refrain from hurting people just because they are commiting crimes. Life is hard and takes many strange twists. Every time you see a person in a bad situation I think it is important to attempt to empathize with them. I think a heros greatest weapon is wisdom and compassion.
Back to top Go down
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-25

The Savage Samango Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Savage Samango   The Savage Samango Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 am

Hi Samango,

Wise words you spoke....

Iron Lamb
Back to top Go down
Samango

Samango

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The Savage Samango Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   The Savage Samango Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks Iron Lamb. I worry that people with unreal world views may take violent action agaist their fellow man in an attempt to make the world a better place. I worry the result will be negative to all parties involved. I also worry that the authority may use this as an excuse to further curtail the rights of all free people.

I think attaining wisdom is a ongoing process that can be accelerated by personal effort. People often talk about exercising their bodies or expanding their minds , but I think they often neglect the human need to refresh and expand our humanity. I think this is best achieved through personal interactions and life experience.

"Wise words you spoke...."

Well anyone can cut paste some smart looking smokescreen. Just 5 minutes in any forums will show you that. I hope to someday be wise. I hope reading this has ignited in you a wish to pursue real world enlightenment and inner peace.

I am sure if you look around you will see that I do not always follow the path of wisdom , engaging in arguments with the purposefully ignorant, backing unpopular causes , standing against government impunity. Even if we fall from the path of enlightenment, if we know it is there and seek it then I feel we are progressing through life as intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Savage Samango Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Savage Samango   The Savage Samango Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Savage Samango
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: