Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tools of the trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

tools of the trade Empty
PostSubject: tools of the trade   tools of the trade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm

here are some of the simple electronics that I use. key word here also being cheap. I use these together and by themselves depending on what I am doing.
tools of the trade Tools
cell/camera phone, a must have these days, also use an ear bud for hands free rather than bluetooth. bluetooth can be hacked in seconds. video camera for better video than a phone, such as proper surveilence. downloads as a extra drive via USB, keychain/spy camera for being sneaky. am/fm reciever to get weather reports or traffic info. walkie-talkies for keeping in touch with a spotter or helper. (or sidekick)
GPS because they all have the feature for current location wich will show the address and street. great for laneways or where numbers are nowhere to be found.
cheap lasers can distract, blind and startle. most people when they see the red dot on their chest think GUN before anything else. kinda a dirty trick but oh well.
also the thumb drive because you may find you get the chance to raid a criminal's computer. dont think it cant happen. I had the chance but no drive to download to.
these are some of the tools you need to keep in mind if you pan on fighting crime these days. eyes and ears are more welcome than fist and boots.
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

tools of the trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Technical discussions and devices-
Jump to: