Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

still fighting crime just slowly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

still fighting crime just slowly Empty
PostSubject: still fighting crime just slowly   still fighting crime just slowly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 pm

A couple of people have asked me if I was puting crimefighting on the 'back burner' and focusing just on my chairity stuff.
Well. work has kept me busy and unable to do as much of the investigating as I would like to do. I am currently building up a list of the dealers and trying to track where the money goes and how the drugs come to them on the street.
When I started doing this I tried calling in to the police about the drug deals but they became too numberous even for the police. There is no way to stop this activity at this level. The only way to make a sizable dent is to take out the mid level and higher level dealers who supply the street dealers here.
Now I do call in some of the deals that I witness. I give the police the licence number of the cars that I spot when I know they have brought more than just a 'rock' or a gram. Some have made sizable purchases and I know the cops got them with their drugs still in the cars. still fighting crime just slowly Up
The dealers are smart and operate as teams. One collects the money and another drops off the drugs to them or the customer. the drugs are always moving as is the money to prevent the police from catching them too easily.
I'm watching who comes and goes on a regular basis to drop off and pick up. A couple of times I have trailed the courier to a location but things happened that prevented me getting any further. (The dumies shot each other in one case and in another they got hit by a rival gang)
It's frustrating when I can't put in the time required to speed things up but oh well. I can be patient.
work has even made doing the chairty stuff difficult as I don't have all the time I need for that either and money seems to be getting even tighter. A fact I know everyone can relate to.
I am building conficence with the people on the street and they are starting to talk more to me both ndercover and to the mask. I will just have to wait and see what can be developed out of it.
My contact with the police thinks I am doing great and told me to just be patient. Some of the information I have passed on has already proven useful I was told.
This is just an example of how things work in the real world. Slowly and frustrating but eventally I'll get them

thought I would post this here in case others were feeling the same way about how things are going still fighting crime just slowly Biggrin
Hang in there. the good guys always win in the end
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

still fighting crime just slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: still fighting crime just slowly   still fighting crime just slowly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am

Thanatos,

Remember old friend that every piece of crap you shovel away is 1 less the world at large has to deal with. It took quite a bit of time for things to get this screwed up and will likely take just as long if not longer to clean it all up. For some reason it always takes longer to clean a mess than to make one. Even working with a team like I do with the Sentinels. We are all in this for the long haul.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

still fighting crime just slowly
Page 1 of 1