Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greeting form USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitbusinessloans

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Greeting form USA Empty
PostSubject: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am

Hello,

I have been reading this forum since long time. And i find this forum so useful and with lots of information, that i decided to become a member of this. I will lookforward to contribute to forum what I can...

Thanks & cheers,

business cash advance
small business loans
unsecured business loans
Back to top Go down
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Greeting form USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Oh Goodie Goodie,

We have now been Spammed by someone wanting to join up so they can help us out by loaning us money. This just has to be some sort of foreign bot program. Take a look at the broken English used in the post and you’ll see what I mean. So I guess if we are so well known that they want to fling money at us that we have officially arrived. I’m just puzzled at how they expect to collect from folks with masks and secret identities. For those who may not appreciate my ironic sense of humor yes I do know it’s a mass send bot type letter similar to those used in what’s called the Nigeria scam. I just left it here for shits and giggles.

Goldeneye
Back to top Go down

Greeting form USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Greetings Earth Agents,
Own a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge Today. I have shares to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greeting form USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting form USA   Greeting form USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting form USA
Page 1 of 1