Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st actual patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

1st actual patrol Empty
PostSubject: 1st actual patrol   1st actual patrol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Well, did my first patrol last night. Was out for about 5 hours in my old neighborhood.
1st actual patrol Halloween7
Made my way from Main and Broadway, a major intersection down to Clark Ave. a distance of about 2 km. then south and west through the area by side streets.
1st actual patrol Halloween6
1st actual patrol Halloween9
I picked up a bunch of flouresent arm bands from Roger's Video Pumpkin Patrol and handed them out prety quickly. Next year I'll see if I can get a box load of them.
1st actual patrol Halloween5
Took a stroll through the local mall and stopped for coffee before making my way over to city hall.
1st actual patrol Halloween1
1st actual patrol Halloween08008
1st actual patrol Halloween08007
1st actual patrol Halloween4
All in all pretty quiet. Looked the area over and noticed more grafiti around and more people dressed in gang fashion. Went past a few of these kinds of guys while they smoked a joint. They did'nt bother anyone and this is BC. Call the cops about something like that and they'll say "so what?"
1st actual patrol Halloween08016
Slowed a couple of cars down from speeding through the area when the kids were all out. Not much happened but I was out just in case.
1st actual patrol Halloween08012
The only excitment was when Lady Catacomb dropped her cell phone and I had to walk back the way we had come calling her phone on mine. Found it. Case solved. (I had so much fun telling my daughter about this I may post the story in the book section for fun.)
A good night. My gear all worked as I wanted. No trouble doing things or moving. Was quite warm out here last night but I was comfortable with everything on.
I was even given candy at a local church.
1st actual patrol Halloween08010
1st actual patrol Halloween08009
so all in all a pleasant but un-eventfull night.
1st actual patrol Halloween08006
I will count this as positive.
1st actual patrol Halloween08018
I will patrol as often as I can.
1st actual patrol Halloween2
I will be out there....
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

1st actual patrol
Page 1 of 1