Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mission november

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

mission november Empty
PostSubject: mission november   mission november Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:10 am

I have decided to try to do a handout around the third week of November to co-incide with American Thanksgiving.
I am making small bundles to be given out. These will contain a blanket, soap, razor, toothpaste and brush, some band aids, toilet paper, water, very small jars of peanut butter, and anything else I might be able to swing or buy really cheap at the dollar store.
I am budgeting about $40 for the first month and see if I can do more in December.
They have a amazing variety of stuff at the dollar store that would allow me to try to do about 10 to 12 bundles the first time. I even got a line on some either cheap or possible free tarps to give out as it rains a lot here in BC.
They even have these small 'kits' for emergencies for women containing tampons, pads and stuff. At a buck apiece I can get a few for some of the women that I see living on the street itself.
I was thinking of doing this myself, under my civillian identity. But this is something that Thanatos needs to do to build credibility with these people. As much as I can try to help them, I need their help as well. These are people who know whats going on on the street. If they get to trust me as somebody trying to help they will talk to me about things.
I'm not using Thanatos for media publicity as i don't think they would cover a story about a costumed nut going around helping people like this.
I want the people on the street to know Thanatos. I want that reaction from them about being helped by a death figure. I need the stories they can spread about me.
ANYWAY.......
Any sugestions, stories or anything you think might help let me know. I am kinda new to this ya know
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

mission november Empty
PostSubject: Re: mission november   mission november Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:19 am

Nah dude, that is pretty cool. Covered all the bases. Things like that do get around. Great Job man cheers .
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

mission november Empty
PostSubject: thanks   mission november Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 am

just trying to do what I can where I can
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

mission november Empty