Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veda of Chaos

Go down 
+2
goldeneye
TheDarkside
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkside

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 am

This just in a message from someone calling themself Veda of Chaos says, "Hello heroes...let's play." More as this develops.
Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Sounds interesting. Keep up updated.
Back to top Go down
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Guys,

I’d be willing to bet some serious change that it’s just another wannabe punk letting his alligator mouth make a bet that his chicken ass will never be able to cash. Any takers? In the extremely rare event that I’m wrong I’ll just run over the spud with my wheel chair handling you guys light work the same way I help out on this board.

Goldeneye

Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Haha if I had enough change to spare I'd bet and pay to see that.. haha, take care of light work. Nice one. Wonder if the little rat will read this. It's probably some worked up angsty teen looking for trouble. We'll see where this goes, if he even has the tenacity to make a case for himself. Hah! Any more updates Darkside?
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:41 pm

On this one I have to go along with Goldeneye all the way. If I had a buck for every pretender that I have ran onto I’d be able to fund the entire RLSH movement out of my petty cash. If he does ever show up Big G use the studded tires on your chair when you go after him. The ones for when you play Ice Hockey. BTW. Thanks again for helping out the force with on line backup while I was in the hospital.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Studded tires, for sure. And may I propose the use of a coat itching powder? Road rash marks like that would be sure to send him running for his mommy, hah!
Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:34 am

I just talked to a few of these "villain" guys in a chat. Was interesting. Read my post in "Vent your spleen"... hm.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:58 pm

This is a duplicate of the post I put in reply to this same subject on Zetaman's Alternnnates Board

Hi Gang,

I went into the room to check it out amd left a few pertinent comments. Nice to know that our efforts are appreciated. LOL Funny thing is The Earth Agents was considered a viable site by our little group of bad guys. S hows aty least that they are brighter than little Eric and hios crowd of wannabes. But then so is an amoeba. Downright cordial of them to put their stuff in the 1 room that hols a permanent record of coversations .Wonder if I can seel em some super bad guy suits? May as well turn a profit on the little spuds before we send them packing. What do the rest of you think?

Superman

God I just love copy and paste it makes replying to posts about the same subject on several boards sooo easy! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Anybody else being contacted by these punks? Seems like they found my MySpace since I posted it on the forums, but here's what this Veda guy sent me. Looks like they're trying to recruit, haha.

"Marc... Marcus Lurellius Lucut. You seem like a wise man.
Let me introduce myself. I am Veda Veda of Chaos. RLSV.

I'll make this short and simple. I'm sure you heard from my associate that we've been watching people like you. I like some of the things you post... You're a rather smart guy. We could make some interesting tech together.

Join us, and I promise you won't have to deal with this... loathesome drama these heroes seem to cook up all the time. Yes, we've been going through their messages and conversations, we know the things that go on. Do you really want to be a hero in THAT kind of atmosphere?
I'll let you know now we have genuine people in the Agents. No drama.
It's a hard offer to refuse, isn't it? Although you do have to apply and be interviewed. We're not really an "internet" group like all these heroes are. We're a serious thing. We work outside of our computers (hence why I'm not on all day and night doing these messages)... But if you're looking for genuine work, I'm sure we could use you, and it might come with reward $$$... Heh.

Well, now for the harsher part of the message, since there's a chance you'll forward this to other heroes like you did when Joker and his friend spoke to you on the Earth Agent's chat. I was watching that and moderating the two, rather funny. I did not speak though. I proxy'd myself and blocked- well you're a programmer right? You know this stuff I'm sure.

Anyway, look at your heroes. We spring up, and they don't take a single step towards any action. That one guy even mentioned "oh well if they do anything just call the cops, that's what they're here for"... Call the cops? Heroes are supposed to be a symbol! Supposed to stand up for themselves! Sheesh, if those heroes don't want to take us seriously then fine, their loss at having a moment to stand up for themselves and try to be triumphant... Not that that'll happen any time soon, judging by how "well" they're put together. Terrible choice you made there Marc, joining them. I hope you may reconsider. I'd like an assistant when it comes to building devices, especially if I run into any unwanted visitors that may be on patrol a night I'm out on some "runs". Well. If you're going to shrug this off like many others, then do so. But remember. The Agents are watching you, and we're here and real, wether you believe it or not.

-Veda of Chaos "
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: same ol. same ol   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 pm

I got a similar email from both of them.

not worth the time and trouble/ And as for coming to make my life 'interestin g'? being they sent the same thing to everybody all across the country, I figure I'm safe for a while when their busy traveling:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:12 am

Smile Should finish some of my hero gear to pass out to various targeted heroes so if these guys show up in their towns, they'll get a nice blast of electricity if they try to do anything. Haha, they'll run like yelping puppies.
Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 am

I'm not fond of spam either. Ususally I am compensated by a nice pic with myspace spam. I was sorely dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
ZZZ

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:59 am

haha. I was the guy who said call the cops. because punks like these just need a little hard time in juvenile hall. Theyre obviously minors, they write like theyre taking sophomore english. Cripes.
Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:02 am

Actually, I think Veda is around 20. If he was a minor I don't think he'd have the sort of time or dedication to do that sort of thing.

But that's even lower on his part because it just shows he's a basement dweller. Razz Haha.
Back to top Go down
BadCat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: but just in case   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 am

But just to be safe...

I'll go outside and surround us all with Light...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veda of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda of Chaos   Veda of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veda of Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: