Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a very cool experience this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

a very cool experience this morning Empty
PostSubject: a very cool experience this morning   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 am

I volunteer with a small social agency from time to time by helping to deliver food to several of the local street missions in the city. I don't often have time to do this because of work but when I can I do.

Today I went to one down by where I had done my test patrol a while back. (see earlier posting) The director greeted me and introduced me to their newest employee. They try to hire help from off the street to help out the needy folks.

I was introduced to the girl I had helped during my patrol. She looked better and was sober. Her name was "Mary" and she explained how she was now in Detox (rehab up here) and trying to turn her life around.
I hid my surprise at seeing her and asked her what had led to the change in her life.

well....

She told me how one night a few weeks ago she had been out walking the street and gotten into a fight with a couple of guys who she said were going to rape her and take her money. She said that out of nowhere a huge figure, all dressed in a black suit and hat sppeared and saved her.
She went on to explain how this man, about seven or eight feet tall threw one of the guys over a fence, and how the other guy pulled a knife and stabbed the tall man several times. The dark figure just stood there before hitting the guy and sending him flying several feet through the air.
She went on to say how this "guy" was all deformed, you know like how the joker in the Batman movie was all changed from dropping into the acid. This guy was all green and had almost no meat on his face and hands.
I said your kidding right?
She said no. He was real and he had told her she should stop walking the streets. She was so frightened and impressed by him that she went straight to detox and was trying to turn her life around.
I asked if this guy had a name and she said he had said his name was Thanatos and she had looked up the name on the internet at the detox center and found out he was the god of death.
She then went on to say how she figured that the grim reaper himself had come to warn her about her life and that she would die if she did'nt change.
She did'nt care if I belaved her or not, she knew what she had seen.

When I finished I went and sat in my car and cried. I wanted to help people, and I said before that if I help one person then my mission is complete.

I feel like I am doing the right thing and thank God for allowing me to help.

We CAN make a difference, even when we think we are'nt making that big a impact.

Thought I would share that with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: a very cool experience this morning   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Good job friend...keep it up...you just proved that one man CAN make a difference
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a very cool experience this morning   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Wow, that is a amazing thing. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: a very cool experience this morning   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Keep up the good work. The more folks like yourself on the streets the safer that they become for the innocents.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: i beleave   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:52 pm

I have always belaved that the things we do and how we act to others reaches out and comes full circle back to us.

this just goes to show that it does indeed 'come around'
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a very cool experience this morning   a very cool experience this morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a very cool experience this morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: