Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Documentary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aarontargettv

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:28 am

Hi everyone

I am posting this from a British TV production company - I am currently developing a documentary about real life superheroes and am hoping to speak to anyone who may be interested in featuring in such a documentary.

Please email me on aaron.rosenthal@target-tv.com - there is no obligation to commit to anything at this time - but it would be good to talk to as many heroes as possible so I can learn more about the wonderful world of real life superheroes...

Many Thanks

Aaron Rosenthal
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Mr. Rosenthal,

If you whish to get the responses from the community that you desire it would be in your best interest to provide examples of both you and the production company’s work. While there are many responsible journalists in the media there are also a plethora of hacks as well. No one wants a hack job done on them and no real reporter wants to do one. If you desire responses from responsible members of our community you’ll need to show that you are a responsible member of yours. Otherwise the only responses you are likely to receive are from self-seeking publicity whores intent on self-aggrandizement. This would not reflect well for the responsible members of either community. I for one await your response. Others are free to do as they please.

Sincerely
Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Sure, why not. Please feel free to send me a e-mail at zetaman@thealternates.org.
Back to top Go down
aarontargettv

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 am

Hi everyone

I'm happy to point you to our company website - http://www.target-tv.com for examples of their past work.

As for my personal reputation, I've been in contact with heroes including Captain Champion, Black Arrow and Barns in the UK and I'm keen to produce a human interest documentary, showing real life superheroes as inspirations for us all.

There's absolutely no obligation to commit to anything at this time - I just want to speak to as many heroes as possible and hear their story, so I can put together a great pitch for the documentary.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Zetaman - I'll send you an email now
Back to top Go down
The Crimson Fist

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:00 am

Thank you for the offer. I do not feel that I have been doing this publicly for long enough to serve as a good representation of the community, but I would be more than happy to speak with you if you would like.
Back to top Go down
StaticAndroid

StaticAndroid

Number of posts : 12

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:31 am

As my persona is internet based, I do not do interviews on a physical level. Preferably textual. However I doubt that would be interesting enough for a visual documentary. But if you would like to get my take on things please send me message.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amazing

Miss Amazing

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:07 am

I'm deffinately in. This would be great if it is done right. My email is firehawk@firehawk.tk
I will send you an email to.

FireHawk
Back to top Go down
http://firehawk.tk
aarontargettv

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks for all the replies so far guys.

Static Android - so are you an online superhero only?
Back to top Go down
StaticAndroid

StaticAndroid

Number of posts : 12

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 pm

For the most part yes, however if the circumstances of my investigations require I have been known to conduct survailence in real life.
Back to top Go down

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: my two cents.   Documentary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:29 pm

ok, so i thought about this for a long time. And i'm only up for it if you promise to have a closed set and no references to where i hail from. and thats a contract promise.

I'm in, otherwise. i've got some good stories as long as this isnt a spoof.

PM me for my email.
Back to top Go down
aarontargettv

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 am

I would just like to assure everyone that I have no intention of ridiculing or exposing anyone - the documentary is at a very early stage, so this is your chance to shape the direction of the film - please email me if you would like to chat.

Aaron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentary   Documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Documentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: