Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do you store your gear?

Go down 
+2
Justifier
thanatos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

how do you store your gear? Empty
PostSubject: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 pm

This is how I store my equipment. Does anyone else go to this kind of extreme?

how do you store your gear? Thanatoscoffin1

I find everything one can do to positivly motivate yourself into the character helps. This includes using music while suiting up, strange rituals (?), storing your stuff special.

What do you do to help yourself get into the 'mindset'?
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:13 pm

I keep all my equipment and tools in the car while my suit is in the closet. It's always there for just in a emergency.
Back to top Go down
Justifier

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: storage   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:27 pm

That's a nice looking storage. I still live in my home with my mom and bro, so I gotta hide all my equipments. It really makes things a bit more difficult.
Back to top Go down
StaticAndroid

StaticAndroid

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:04 am

My gear is stored on a removable hard drive with specialized programs and documents on a flash drive I carry on my keychain. My phone is programmed with the numbers to various government agencies.
The rest of my gear is stored in my head. A endless synaptic data storage system with the ability to almost immediately retrieve information.

Last edited by StaticAndroid on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
EMidknight

EMidknight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

I try to be a little less conspicuous with my gear. Keeping it spread out and barely out of plain sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emidknight
Miss Amazing

Miss Amazing

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 am

I now have my walk in closet that is pretty big to begin with about three feet smaller than it was when I moved in. I added a false wall to the back of the closet so that I could store all my gear out of site and secure in case some one was to break in. Should have some pics up soon of the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
http://firehawk.tk
The Crimson Fist

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:17 pm

FireHawk wrote:
I now have my walk in closet that is pretty big to begin with about three feet smaller than it was when I moved in. I added a false wall to the back of the closet so that I could store all my gear out of site and secure in case some one was to break in. Should have some pics up soon of the way it looks.

I would love to see this. I have been thinking of doing something similar, but since I live in an apartment, my options are a bit more limited. Possibly a false-bottomed foot locker...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hmm   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:48 pm

i actually store my costume in a locked suitcase. My weapons are hanging on my wall to the left of my door so that when it is opened, you cant see them. I have a few hidden weapons as well, dispersed throughout the room in opportune places. just in case.
Back to top Go down
The Crimson Fist

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:20 am

As of right now, my uniform and smaller gear is all stored in a digital honeywell lockbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you store your gear?   how do you store your gear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you store your gear?
Page 1 of 1