Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a logo or symbol or sign?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a logo or symbol or sign?   Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:52 pm

I see that others out there have adopeted a logo or sign that stands for them much as Superman's great red 'S".
What is yours and how did youcome by it? What do the various elements represent?
I am more curious about this as I went through my own process for my logo.
I'll start by explaining mine and seeing if I can get a pic of it up here.
you can find it on Myspace in my pic section or on my WIndows live space.

It is a skull and crossbones in a black circle set against a blue triangle and a red superman symbol outline. The skull has a large 'T' on it's forehead.
The skull and crossbones represent the Alph and Omega, the change that is death. It is a veryancient sign and also means deadly danger. the 'T' is me. You can find 'Thanatos' on Wikipedia.
The blue triangle is the international protection sysmbol for victems of armed conflicts. (This looks like one of those to me.)
The Superman symbol represents superheroes in general, be they real life or comic book. They are to give people hope.
Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? M_a246092ef711972686f21b37994bd58a
Thanks for your time and insipration
Thanatos
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a logo or symbol or sign?   Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Well the Superman S symbol is fairly well known so I won’t bother showing it here. But what a lot of folks don’t know is that each and every person who has ever played the role has had his own version of it. George Reeves of " The Adventures of Superman " fame had 2 emblems as the one from the black and white episodes was slightly different from the one used in the color episodes. These days I am almost always wearing a T-shirt with the George Reeves S from the color episodes. He is the first Superman I ever encountered and still held by many experts to be the best. I may be showing my age but I tend to agree. My reproduction S’s are totally accurate as I got the Pattern from the Superman Museum in Metropolis and studied the stitching on one of the original GR suits they had hanging there. When making super gear it never hurts to get the details right. It’s the oddest thing though. With all the things you see sewn to or printed on a T-shirt these days a simple red and yellow S on a blue T-shirt still gets noticed and commented on. I often work with small children and I have noticed that when I wear one of my super T’s they react more warmly towards me than when I don’t wear one. Even at age 1 or 2 and up they somehow know that the S means someone who cares and will look out for them. I may be sort of semi-retired in the hero biz but I can still watch out for and take care of little kids.

Superman

Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? DeskPic

Couldn't resist after all here’s a pic of me as I usually look in my native environment.
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
thanatos

thanatos

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: i agree   Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 am

I agree with you on the Superman symbol. That's one of the reasons I incorperated the shape into mine. it seems to represent somebody who would cae and help others.
To me it has always meant a superheroe.

about the great picture of yourself
uncanny!

great.

thanks
thanatos
Back to top Go down
http://thanatos2008.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a logo or symbol or sign?   Do you have a logo or symbol or sign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a logo or symbol or sign?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: