Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pal Talk on your computer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Pal Talk on your computer Empty
PostSubject: Pal Talk on your computer   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Greetings fellow Members,

I would like to suggest to all the heroes out there that they install pal talk on their computer and open up a pal talk account under their hero name. It’s free and if you look in the tech section of our board you’ll see why it’s a good idea to do it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Sinapu-6

Sinapu-6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Pal Talk   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 am

How does Pal Talk compare with Skype? I have used Skype and it works pretty well.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Pal Talk on your computer   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

While I can’t say how the sound quality will compare for everyone (having only tested it on machines in my possession) I have tested both on the 6 machines in my possession (with their diffrent sound cards / processers) and found Pal Talks Sound to be superior in every case. I’m not sure why it is I just know that it is. In addition to superior sound we can also create stand-alone rooms complete with text and video and protected by a password if need be. These rooms can be purchased for a fee from Pal Talk and will stay open 24 7 365. Or we can create them for free (on the fly) and they will remain open as long as 1 or more names are in the room. As soon as my server computer is upgraded enough to run the latest version of Pal Talk (they no longer support the win98se it presently runs on) I will open and maintain us a room there 24 7 365 for free (rather than pay whatever it is they charge these days) by the simple expedient of creating an extra Pal Talk ID on my Server Computer and leaving it in the room to hold it open. As the server computer is running 24 7 365 anyway it adds no extra expense to my operations. Then as many of us as we want can go in and out of that room at will without paying dime 1 for the privilege. If Skype can do all that and do it for free I didn’t see where to set it up. If it does do all that feel free to correct my misconceptions by telling me how to do it in as great a detail as you can

Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sinapu-6

Sinapu-6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Thanks   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Thanks for the elaboration and clarification. Pal Talk does sound a bit superior to Skype, I will definitely check that out.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Pal Talk on your computer   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

If you want to make a real difference on line and have fun at the same time go to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSuperComputerClub/ and poke around a bit. There’s a big red link about half way down the sites front page that will take you to the rest of the stuff. I'd love to have you as part of the group because many hands make for light work and there is a great deal to be done on line.

Superman Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pal Talk on your computer   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Greetings,

Yeah, I will have to install once my computer gets operational again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pal Talk on your computer   Pal Talk on your computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pal Talk on your computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: