Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Costume Ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Costume Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Costume Ideas?   Costume Ideas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:57 pm

I am looking for costume Ideas since I am not artistically talented, something dog and military themed would be preferred if at all possible. The mask would be especially welcome, as I am currectly using a cold weather mask (it works considering the temp.)
Back to top Go down
The Force

The Force

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Costume Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Ideas?   Costume Ideas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 pm

There are a couple of things you can do to get started.

1. Check out the hero machine elsewhere on this site. It can help you to start roughing out an idea. No art talent needed.

2. Get in touch with Superman on this board. He should be able to help you out. He made the suit I wear at cost and I'm very happy with it.

Hope it helps
The Force
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Costume Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Ideas?   Costume Ideas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Be Glad to help out Dog Soldier. We can get together either at today’s meeting or some other mutually agreeable time to work it out I have a few ideas already that should fit the image you want to project.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/

Costume Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: cha cha cha   Costume Ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:24 am

hmmm. dont mean to be pimpin stuff, but *ahem* artist here. I work for surplus weapons. theres some masks over in my intro. check em, see if youd like a custom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costume Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume Ideas?   Costume Ideas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costume Ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: