Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needs Help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Needs Help. Empty
PostSubject: Needs Help.   Needs Help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:58 pm

I just walked an elderly man home who was being harassed by a few street toughs when he dropped his money in the snow. I turned a corner and me, BackUp and Harlequin walked right into them. I know the old fella, he is a neighbor, so i walked up, handed him his money and walked him home. Other than offering to buy my 'big a$$ dogs' the men said nothing else to me and him. I was thinking, what if I did have to fight them, how would i drop the leashes that i normall keep tied to my wrists? I have pretty good recall with them, so they would come back, but If i had to fight, i wonder if i could drop the leashes quick enough. any tech savvy ideas?
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Needs Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs Help.   Needs Help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:41 pm

The Dog leashes I'm used to all had loops at the end. To get free of them quickly all I had to do was let go of the loop which I held in my hand. If the ones you use are difrent incorpirating a quick release latch should be sufficent to solve the problem. The Last dog I had was well trained enough that he knew to stay by my side without a leash.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Needs Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs Help.   Needs Help. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Backup and Harlequin would stay, unless some one made a bad move. I like the quick release Idea.... I will work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needs Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs Help.   Needs Help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needs Help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: