Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reality Warps ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:41 pm

Hi all

just starting this thread to let you know about something I have happened upon. For lack of a better term I am calling it a Reality Warp. When one occurs all the laws of probability are totally out of whack. Things that are normally impossible occur one after the other while things that should occur don’t happen. I know that this is a valid phenomenon having went through a few of them myself. I’m putting this here to solicit responses from anyone else that this has happened to. This could be a very useful thing if we can work out how to detect and control it. As I have a lot of time these days (being laid up and off work) I am going to research it and see what I can find out. If I can figure it out it may come in handy to right some of the screwed up things in the world. As an example if it could be applied to 1 of the many state sponsored lotteries it could possibly bankroll the Hero Movement. It could also help to make sure that we are always where we are needed.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

That is my thinking about giving information to the authorities. If it was done right the money could be used to further increase our capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Being a paid informant is1thing but taking a crooks cash for a war chest quite another.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:11 am

A bunch of informatants could provide a luractive income pool.
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Greetings,

One thing too is you could get a "finder's fee" from the government.

sincerely,

TheAccount
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Greetings,

I saw this, http://news.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/11/02/0056236, I though with all the power our group has perhaps we would stand a chance at getting the money. We could surely use the money.
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Greetings,

I thought might be interesting to some of the more technical members of the group:

http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=8842
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality Warps ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Warps ?   Reality Warps ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Warps ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: