Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread

Go down 

Superhero Listing?
Yes
Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Vote_lcap100%Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Vote_lcap0%Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread   Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:41 am

Hello.
As you all no doubt know, the Worldheroics Message board has been closed. I have instead crated the Worldheroics Database located at clik.to/worldheroics. It is my goal to create the ultimate database for all real life superheroes.
Now, I have noticed that some of the people who registered for that site do maintain a account here. I would like to take this time to pose a discussion question here (then on the wikispace because of the massive amounts of info I will be downloading in the next week or so). Should there be a listing along with descriptions? There is already a e-mail directory, but should there be something with discriptions for known superheroes. I do like Entomo's suggestions on sub catagories
http://worldheroicsdatabase.wikispaces.com/message/view/General+Topics/1250533
The problem for me would be to be unbais, but I would have to depend on other members to add that info.
So, what do you all think?
Back to top Go down

Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread   Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:14 am

A quick update.

worldheroicsdatabase.wikispaces.com has changed to

http://worldheroics.info

-Z
Back to top Go down

Official Worldheroics Wikispace Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: