Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hybrid

Go down 
+2
Asthma Warrior
Hybrid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrid

Hybrid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 am

Hi i am Hybrid and im an RLSH in training. Supes asked most of us from the registry to come join this one, mostly because it is moderated and isnt owned by a scamming jackass. Anyways...I am a very imagitive person who can think up about 100 creatable gadgets in a day, although i'll only remember about two Hybrid Icon_tongue. I hate trolls, im very friendly, and i defently wont get on your bad side anytime soon. I love technology, and really can't put my finger on a costume that would suit me. Any help would be great.

-Your friendly gadget/tech geek Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Asthma Warrior

Asthma Warrior

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 am

Welcome Hybrid. I am Asthma Warrior. Hybrid Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Ya this site has a lot more useful stuff happening. World super hero registry had become somewhere to go for cheap giggles mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Welcome to the party Hybrid,

Plenty of bad guys to go around sad to say, plus a whole bunch of other stuff that needs fixing in the world. Hopefully by banding together here in Earth Agents we will be able to set up networks that get needed tools and materials to those that need them in a timely manner. We are also setting up Tech support and applying for a non-profit status that we can use to further chartible activities. Many hands make for light work on or off line.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
TheMinuteman

TheMinuteman

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey there Hybrid
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Greetings,Welcome, perhaps you would want to join the super computer club.  We could use more members.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Im sorry to say that i decline, I am in a group made by my friend. Very corny name, Team Voltage.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Hybrid wrote:
Im sorry to say that i decline, I am in a group made by my friend. Very corny name, Team Voltage.

Being a member of 1 group shouldn’t stop you from joining another any more than posting on 1 board prevents you from posting on another. Especially if it is an on line group dedicated to computer stuff and tech support like the Super Computer Club. You did say that these were some of your main areas of interest. You may not realize that this board is just part of a larger collection of related and independent sites. All team sites (weather Earth Agent ones or not) are run independently with the main Earth Agents site that this board is a part of holding them together. Kind of like the so-called Justice league type of site so many talk about. We allready have that in the main Earth Agents Site so we can work together as needed. You may want to have your friend list his "Team Voltage" site on the main Earth Agents site or consider becoming an Earth Agents Team Site like Earth Agents Michigan Marvels did. Either way his group can get much needed help on line. The advantage of becoming an Earth Agents Team Site is that when we get our non profit status they maybe covered by it. You may want to speak to him about that.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 am

Superman wrote:
Being a member of 1 group shouldn’t stop you from joining another any more than posting on 1 board prevents you from posting on another.

It could be a time issue. There are only so many hours in a day afterall, I know it is extremely limiting the things I do.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid   Hybrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hybrid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: