Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asthma Warrior

Asthma Warrior

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Zimmer banned me from heroesnetwork for a third time, and I didn't do anything for him to ban me. I wanna know why he did this. I mean after all there was no reason AT ALL for him to ban me this time. So if anyone has had any contact with him recently please have him tell me why he'd banned me from heroesnetwork YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its rude and disrespectful to do that and NOT give them a reason only say "sorry" or "sorry again" when banning someone.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 am

Long story short hun Zimmer's board was supposedly hacked and a whole bunch of folks banned and their posts deleted. Mine included. They seem to be having hassles getting it back up and running. Likely because they don’t know how to run a secure board. You’ll notice though that it doesn’t happen to boards on the Earth Agents sites. L.O.L. We both may be better off if we just stay off of the wannabe board and concentrate on making Earth Agents all that it should be.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Asthma Warrior

Asthma Warrior

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 am

Who knows really if it even WAS hacked. This time it probably WAS Zimmer's doing. I really wouldn't put it past him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick of this stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: