Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Minuteman

Go down 
+4
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Superman
goldeneye
TheMinuteman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheMinuteman

TheMinuteman

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-23

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey all
I'm the Minuteman, though you may have guessed that
I'm from Fayetteville North Carolina
Not much crime here (at least street crime)
so when I get done training and put the old uniform together
I'll (hopefully) mostly do some charity work, handouts to the homeless that sort of thing.
But anyway Superman said I ought to sign up here
so I figured I'd listen to the bossy old man (Just kidding Supes haha)
Back to top Go down
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Welcome to Earth Agents Main site Minuteman. I am Goldeneye of the EALA group and I help Superman keep track of things on the main site in addition to my team duties. The fact that he speaks well of you means that you are good people as he is one of the very few who’s opinion I respect. Be sure and explore all the team sites as well as this main site by way of getting your feet wet. Each Earth Agents Team is autonomous and run independently of the others with us all getting together on the main site to stay in touch with each other and for things easily handled by more than 1 team. We all have our own individual pursuits but are united in the fight to make the world a better, kinder, safer place. Make no mistake about it. When you try to do good in any form, there will be those who try and rise up against you. Even something as simple as passing out needed things to the less fortunate. So we are banding together here so we can set up a distribution network to buy in bulk as a large group and get needed things to the heroes that need them at the cheapest possible price so the maximum amount of money goes straight through to do good. In addition to the distribution network we are going to try for charitable group status on both a national and local levels. Now dealing with the government will mean reams of paperwork but the advantages if we succeed, will hopefully outweigh the hassles of getting it done. In addition we will be helping not just our teams but any other team or individual hero that requests our help. For you this would include a listing for your team (if you have one) or yourself (as an individual) once you are ready for it along with assistance in creating a free website for either you or your team if you desire it. If you end up as part of a team and decide (as a group) for your team to become one of the Earth Agents Teams, you will be included in any charitable status we achieve. I’m sure you can see the advantages. Well that’s the basic information you need to know. So have fun you are among friends here in a no BS zone. If you know of other likely prospects feel free to invite them.

Goldeneye
Member E.A.L.A. and mod on this board
Back to top Go down
TheMinuteman

TheMinuteman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Thanks Goldeneye,

And I wish y'all luck in getting through all the bureaucratic BS
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Hello Minuteman,

Glad to see you made it. I see Goldeneye handled the usual stuff. We also provide costume design assistance if you need any. Be sure and tell Zyklon B that if he has any balls and wants to be a RLSH for real he will leave Wannabe country and come over here where the real deals are. Thanatos posts here as well though he hasn’t been on as much lately and may not know about the new stuff going on.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
TheMinuteman

TheMinuteman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks Superman,

I'v actually designed my uniform already and found everything to put it together
I remember when I started posting over on the WSHR, I had said I was going for the whole
colonial look but I've kinda switched prioritys, and set that one aside to use for a "dress Uniform" as it were, But with the help of that Hero Machines thing, I got pretty darn close
to what I was going for. So this should be what my "Street" uniform will look like
*Special Thanks to RazorHawk for designing the symbol*

Minuteman,

P.S. I ain't that buff haha

The Minuteman Hm3-be10
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-11-06

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Welcome aboard minute man.The Minuteman Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com
Asthma_Warrior
Admin
Asthma_Warrior

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-15

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

Yes, welcome Minuteman. Surprised}
Back to top Go down
TheMinuteman

TheMinuteman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 am

Welcome Minuteman,

Goldeye, that's interesting to know. What kind of things are the earth agents going to band together? Will computer equipment be included?
Back to top Go down
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Patriot if I understand things correctly most if not all fo the computer / hi tech things will be handeled by the EA Super Computer Club Team. Last I looked that was your lil’ baby to play with. So my advice to you would be to start recruiting your ass off and get your team together. Sometimes it really sucks to be in charge. Better you than me.

Goldeneye  
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 pm

I've have been recruiting people. I've invited a half dozen people to the super computer club. The only one person is interested in being on the "storm squad". It's also news to me that we are going to handle this group discounts thing.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm

The group discount thing will basicly be some math calculations from the following factors.
A. Weather or not object qualifies as a tax exempt object. (This assumes we get our tax exempt status)
B. Cost of getting said object to those who want it.
C. Amount of members who want said object.
D. Legality of posessing said object in a given geographical area.

So you work out the pricing using A B C & D and you will know weather or not to use group buying.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Greetings,

I think it might be best to stick to objects everybody can use for right now. With weapons:

A we don't know about legality in the area

B We don't know if people know how to use them

C Even if the people do use them we don't know if they how they would use them.

D We may not want to be seen as a bunch of arms dealers. Getting authorization to sell weapons might require more paperwork. I think what Superman has been trying to go for is to keep paperwork and overhead to a minimum.

Perhaps I think it might be best to figure out what people need. Superman would probably know more about this than I would. Or perhaps Goldaneye. For example, I know a site where we could get cheap electronics. Also I find it's cheapest to buy off of amazon.com, plus often times you can get free shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

Number of posts : 28

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:57 pm

How about a deal on suit? Pretty much all of us would use it.
Back to top Go down
http://lcliffot.wordpress.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

What kind of suit are you talking about?

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am

I was wondering the same thing. Is he talking like an Iron man suit or a cloth suit?

Anyway, here is a link I found that might be a possibility:
http://www.pikaba.com/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Like costumes. Pretty much all of us have to buy/make them so I figured we could call use a discount.
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Cloth uniforms, or bullet resistant?
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Whatever we could actually manage to do at this point, with as much variety as possible once we get ourselves better established.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 pm

As each suit will be different I doubt we will be able to get much of a group discount. That usually applies to mass-produced uniforms. But if we decide to adopt a patch for all to use and put on their uniforms we could order those in bulk and get a discount. Then have the shipment sent to one of us that doesn’t maintain a secret identity to ship from their place to those of us who do have a secret identity. To pay for all of it we can set up a pay pal account somewhere that all can contribute to. As far as individual uniforms go we may get some deals on basic materials needed to make them. I can also help from a design and construction angle doing it at cost. Or those who need them can order uniforms from Jack at Hero Gear. Those who have ordered from him say he does good work and is reasonably priced. One thing I would recommend though is getting a spare suit made (at least the cloth parts) if at all possible to provide a change of clothes and give you a backup in case your primary uniform gets torn.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Greetings,

One thing too is sometimes business will do so much business with a group that they will give discounts to people of that group. Also there is also mass customization. That is where the parts are mass produced but are altered for each person. There also might be some ways we could institute a "on demand" solution. For example, there are stores where you can upload a document and can get a book "printed on demand". You set the price of how much you want to charge for said object.

Also one thing I was thinking about was in scouts we did popcorn sales. I'm not saying we should sell popcorn, but for instance we could use money from reality warps from contributors to buy prizes. I know some people do charity work, for instance maybe some of the prizes could be blankets and water. Other people like using their money for christmas presents for deserving kids. Other people could use items. Anyway it's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 am

Here is Hero-gear's website:
http://hero-gear.weebly.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sakujo

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 am

Superman wrote:
But if we decide to adopt a patch for all to use and put on their uniforms we could order those in bulk and get a discount.

I was thinking about the patch thing to, do we even have a logo to put on it? Or would we just use the pic of the earth we have throughout the site?
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Asthma Warrior

Asthma Warrior

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-18

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:31 am

Patriot that may be just the right idea for a good fundraising thing. Surprised}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Minuteman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Minuteman   The Minuteman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Minuteman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: