Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainBlack
Admin
CaptainBlack

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-09

THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER. Empty
PostSubject: THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER.   THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 pm

THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER. Picture-68540
Walked around in my newest " Capt. Black Concerned Citizen " t-shirt Friday, January 15th, 2010. This was a " meet and greet " exercise instead of either community patrolling or related activities . People stared and positive public contact was made, which was the goal. With MLK JR DAY 2010 coming up, I plan to patrol and " meet and greet " in a CB tee ( this one or the one that reads: "Crime Isn't A Civil Right! " ). Promoting the concept of concerned Black men is an underlying Capt. Black theme. In the inner city too many either gave up or gave in to crime while others dismiss disorder as our natural state. Playing cultural referee falls myself and others nationwide.

Stylized t-shirts has been my M.O. since the early 2000s. Boiling a cause or issue down to a catchy slogan generates attention, especially when cameras are rolling. That's another good time to go shirted up. I promote Real Life Superhero or RLSH culture. I've practiced RLSH culture all my life. It's ongoing priority on communication overrides past shyness still in my subconscious. I enjoy this more than comfortably not reaching out or speaking to others. When there's a chance to help evolve beyond myself, shyness be damned!!!

" Metro Hates Negroes " was an eyebrow raiser crafted in protest of a police crackdown on the Black community after the death of a White female victim whose father just happened to corporate counsel ( read: attorney ) for the areas major hospital. At that time fighting racism was Priority Number One and fighting crime was Priority One-A. The order is now reversed. While no less opposed to racism than before, fighting crime, beginning in the inner city outward, represents where more immediate threats are to my part of America. A culture that turns one poor Black person against peers and everyone is one I'm uniquely tasked to challenge. Defending anyone else isn't the question, always have, always will. The 'Hood desperately needs a counterculture of safety and dignity to replace its malicious mainstream promoting hard drugs, violence and any kind of degenerate behavior. All ethnic groups have " bad sides of town " shaped by bad value systems. My efforts are simply the Black part of the universal human safety movement.

My t-shirts are promotional platforms screaming messages from a Real life Superhero culture rooted in the Black experience and conversant in creative concerned citizenship values also found anywhere. Broadly speaking, Adam Clayton Powell could be a RLSH. The list continues: Paul Robeson; Malcolm X; Zora Neale Hurston; Nelson Mandala; Rosa Parks; Oprah Winfrey; Tina Turner; Colin Powell; other icons like Bill Cosby; Dick Gregory; Rev. Joseph Lowery, Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Alan Keyes, etc. Martin Luther King's desire to have character as the only requirement for advancement fits because RLSH come in all shapes, sexes, shades and sizes. Our common culture is informed by ancient archetypes and modern heroic fiction. This culture is flavored according to various variables: ethnicity; religion; personal philosophy' personality, etc. This culture drives us past inaction and enormity of problems to take action. As individual and collective spheres of influence grow, so does our impact. Themed t-shirts provide a great visual when in public and promotes my core principles: Brotherhood-Loyalty-Ability-Courage-Kindness. While not as inflammatory as " Metro Hates Negroes ", t-shirts stating " Capt. Black Concerned Citizen " and " Crime ISN'T A Civil Right! " still provoke thought.

Provoking thought is the first step toward a safer, more fair society.

NADRA ENZI AKA CAPT. BLACK promotes crime prevention and self-development through his CRIME ISN'T A CIVIL RIGHT ! presentation and other efforts. HELP HAITI Y'ALL is its latest urgent humanitarian highlight. nadracaptblack@ymail.com and (912) 272-2898.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadrasw1
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER.   THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Hmm...selling t-shirts, not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down

THEMED T-SHIRTS: SOME CONTENT FROM MY CHARACTER.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: