Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-11-06

1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Empty
PostSubject: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

ATTENTION,NEW ATTRIBUTE APPARATUS ASSIGNMENT!:
Threw the efforts of SUPERMAN & myself,another assembly of HEROES has EMERGED! With the same ENTHUSIASM,upheld by EARTH AGENTS teams NY/LA branches. The OPPORTUNITY to UNITE & SAVE our ENVIRONMENT &
ESTABLISH PEACE or CONFRONT INJUSTICE,shall be our HONORABLE MISSION & SWORN DUTY!! So please welcome,the MI members team.
-1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_clown bW*
Back to top Go down
http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Long story short (to use 1 of my favorite phrases) welcome to the party Baffling Weirdo and those who join him in the Earth Agents MI. Plenty of bad guys to go around and lot of other stuff to do as well. B.T.W. B.W. I did work out the hassles I was having with the URL masker forwarders and the result is in the EA NY section on this board. Feel free to comment on the changes. For those of you who join with BW in Michigan you will be getting your own independent site for free to be run as you see fit. In Earth Agents we are all about inclusion, assistance and freedom. We don’t try to boss you around or get in your pockets like they do on other RLSH sites. If you ever need help in any way your fellow Earth Agents (including me) can be counted on to assist you to the limits of our abilities. I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Superman 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_study

Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Want any help? I'm in Wisconsin though. There is the Great Lakes Super Hero guild.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes,I'm familar with the GLHG! I'm good friends with them, mostly razorhawk.
However I felt something even closer to home would be more sufficient & produce greater results. As for joining? well your always welcome & we're already on the same team as I see it!
superman: yea I noticed you were able to change things around,I'm glad this little idea is'nt gonna disturb anything. also I've sent some members the link already & they should be getting here as soon as they reply & go threw the proper channels & get situated. 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_clown -bW*
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm

sup super? I was wondering about the sentinels. Anyway, maybe the reason your assistance, is the reason why your got two affliates going? Anyway, now that you have mentioned it, I could use some help making a dazzler.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Well I have always offered to help any deserving group or individual that asked me. To me that’s all part and parcel of what being Superman is all about. Accountant if you look in the LA section you’ll see that the franchise idea came from Baffling Weirdo and Goldeneye not me. I’m going along with it because it’s an idea whose time has come. Besides cutting down on the infighting (so prevalent on other boards) we can foster a sense of cooperation and mutual assistance without giving up any independence or autonomy. Anything one person or group develops can be shared with all to give us a leg up on all the evil in the world. Lord knows we could use one. Functioning as a National or International organization we may even be able to score some serious tax-exempt status like Team Justice did. That could help all of us out a great deal. Accountant is what we are doing here all that different in spirit from what you and I are trying to accomplish with The Super Computer Club? Now as far as bedazzlers go I keep thinking of that machine that imbeds shiny stuff into clothing. But to do what you want cheaply and effectively you may want to price photo flash strobe units or look into carbon arc lights. Both are portable and reasonably priced. As we are going to be working together and use the main Earth Agents site for all of our groups, I’d like to suggest using the files and picture sections of the yahoo group site we have attached to it to store records of our technical gear. That way we can restrict access to the more potentially dangerous tech items without having to mess with passwords.

Superman
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Greetings,

I see your concern. I've been trying to post things that other rlsh's can use on the earth agents site. That way other RLSH's can make use of it.

Personally, I think there are other more established computer self help groups out there. So we don't need to be another one. To me trying to develop technology for RLSH might be a good idea.

sincerely,

The Accountant
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Another thing I could see is us and maybe Tothian doing working with the FBI through the Infoguard program. They're is also a program that they just found out about to safeguard the electrical grid infranstructure. By the way did you see that google got hacked?
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I agree with superman,this could be a big movement for everyone with plenty of group benefits.sure there are other forums that provide hero support & recruit from farther areas outside their own,however when it comes to planning missions, their making them still to their own conveniences. I mean for example: take a rehydration mission it does help people,but do you really wanna travel 100's or even a 1000 miles or more in a round trip, to give away a plastic bottle of water. I don't!!! I've been on alot of other sites & forums & what I see down the road,that EARTH AGENTS are doing together & can provide to the general public as well as it's members, seems to only be subjective here. I believe we can produce
greater results with this idea,it just may take time to catch on. 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_clown -bW*
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 pm

The Super computer club is kind of different then a local team. Being that it's spread out. One of the purposes of the club is to develop stuff for people in the field. Another is computer security.
Back to top Go down
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin
The_Baffling_WEIRDO

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm

sounds great,we could benefit from it a great deal & there's no reason to compare the two considering their completely different. Seems simple we capitalize on both group ideas.1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_clown -bW*
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 pm

TheAccountant wrote:
The Super computer club is kind of different then a local team. Being that it's spread out. One of the purposes of the club is to develop stuff for people in the field. Another is computer security.

True enough as far as it goes. But if there were sufficient computer groups out there, doing what we were proposing to do with The Super Computer Club, why did we create it in the 1st place? Wasn’t it to help folks out without making them beg or kiss ass like so many tech types do? That and make safe places on line for good folks. The thing about an on line computer club is anyone can join from anywhere. That’s part of the appeal. When I mentioned it in my previous post I was referring to the spirit of it. Helping those that need help without looking for any reward. Seems to me that’s in the Heroic Tradition I was raised up with. If you want to tie it in with all the Earth Agent’s stuff maybe we could change the name to Earth Agent’s Computer Division with you in charge Accountant. It would give us yet another chapter International in scope.

Part of what we will be doing non-computer wise is developing an infrastructure to make sure all the Earth Agents Independent Chapters get the help they need when they need it. On or off line many hands still make for light work.

Superman 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Greetings,

Making things for kids wouldn't be bad either. For example, making videogames could involve that. I'm pretty good at teaching people things through games.

One problem I've had in the past is my lack of technical skills. It is one issue I am working on addressing. The supercomputer club isn't really a "division" strength yet though. I'm not sure we need a "leader" yet.

I like the idea that people might want to be involved but not alot of time. Something like Robert's Uncle's program. For example, I have a friend who's finished college and I don't want to distract him from finding a job. Although he does help me with computer problems.

sincerely,

steve
Back to top Go down
ThePatriot

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Another thing too is my friend is waiting to see how things go with me. So it's not that he doesn't want to help out. Or that he's one of those people who says he will help out.

Perhaps, we could have a auxurily corps similiar to a flash mob, when we could use a hand.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/08/04/flash.mob/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members   1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st. Acknowledgments & Achievements/MI members
Page 1 of 1